U2 Dvd's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as far as i know:

360 - Rose Bowl 2009
Vertigo - Milan (part of u218)
Vertigo - Chicago 2005
U2 Go Home - Slane Castle 2001
Elevation - Boston 2001
PoPMart - Live from Mexico City 1997
ZooTV - Live from Sidney 1993
Rattle & Hum - 1988(?)
Live from Red Rocks - (?)

If there are more im sure people will let you know :)

Does anybody know of/have a copy of Zoo Tv live ANYWHERE else but Sydney?
Im not talking about dvd, i know they didn't release anything (yet?) from Zoo Tv but the Sydney show.
But if anybody has downloaded a show from zootv (except for Sydney), or got it somehow. Please tell us in this thread.

The reason i ask is i want too see more whole zoo tv shows, not just clips from youtube.

Yeah, there are a bunch of decent-quality shows available through the usual bootleg channels. Washington DC, Stockholm and Adelaide are all pro-shot bootlegs floating around out there (and maybe Rotterdam? I can't tell if that one is pro-shot or just very good audience).

Check out U2Torrents - I bet you can find them there. :)

Yeah, there are a bunch of decent-quality shows available through the usual bootleg channels. Washington DC, Stockholm and Adelaide are all pro-shot bootlegs floating around out there (and maybe Rotterdam? I can't tell if that one is pro-shot or just very good audience).

Check out U2Torrents - I bet you can find them there. :)

OMFG! THERES A SITE CALLED U2TORRENTS? You just saved my fucking life there Cori. :hug:

VP, did you see the new feature on the site? It tells you if you've already downloaded the torrent. Love it.

I'll still have to check my spreadsheet for reseeds if it doesn't have that little indicator, because I've gotten a load of my boots from other places as well.

But it'll cut down on some of that.

:nerd:

Yeah, I'll still note-take. I need to go through mine and add notes - video, audio, multicam, etc.

All I've done for mine so far is list where I've saved them, and whether I've burned them or not.

I am actually crying over how happy i am. Just found some bootlegs i have been dying to see! Zoo Tv bootlegs, Lovetown. :drool:

I'm only a few songs in, GOYB is just starting. It's certainly not the best ever, you can tell it's a single cam from far back, albeit with decent zoom, there are no extreme close-ups or anything, and the camera is a bit shaky at times, but still, it's an historic show, and the hard rain looks so damn cool. :)

Yeah, definitely a keeper just for that. Dude, it's Moscow! :wink:

It's still close enough that you can see some uh....things...that have been associated with rain. :shifty: :wink:

Anyway, yeah, It is cool. It speaks to the insane riches of audio and video out there for U2 fans to enjoy that I'd even have any minor criticisms of this show. We're very lucky. :up:

What I'm curious about is, has anyone ever seen video footage from the famous first Sydney performance of the Zooropa tour? I can't find it on U2torrents, but does that mean it doesn't exist?

What I'm curious about is, has anyone ever seen video footage from the famous first Sydney performance of the Zooropa tour? I can't find it on U2torrents, but does that mean it doesn't exist?
There was a single video on youtube once.

So apparently either that site doesn't work on a Mac or I just don't know how to use it properly. :slant:

Hi Rachel D,

Sorry your having issues with the site. I can help if you still need a hand.

We have a help forum that has solutions to many questions, plus we have many users willing to help out as much as they can.

Also, check out the FAQ section for the complete run down on how things run at U2Torrents.

Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom