U2 at Hollywood Bowl 10/15/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FYI for people looking at the General Sale, the $250 seats will likely not include the box seats, so you're looking at the first level of non box seats for that price. There are also $150, $100, $65 and $50 seats available.

I am really looking forward to this! And we get a visit from MissVelvetDress_75! :hyper::hyper::drunk::weekend:

trojanchick99 said:
The Blue crack is invading the bowl! I'm so excited for this, even in the cheap seats!

It'll be like a laker game, where the real fans are in the nosebleeds.

If all goes well, I'll have 14hrs on the flight to sleep and get ready. Aww yeah!!!

I'm getting excited for this. I really hope tickets aren't impossible to get. I have no idea how competitive it's going to be on Monday.

I wonder if they're going to allow picnic lunches like they do for other concerts. That's the best part of going to the Bowl!

Fellows, I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but if you're getting it on Stubhub or some other scalper site, I think the Little Monsters (and Little Ushers?) will be pushing up the price by their demand too. But I hope some U2 fans can get ring-side seats. Like front-rail pit, except with seats:D (actually, I have no doubt that the 'rail spots' will be chock-full of U2 fans)

I'm getting excited for this. I really hope tickets aren't impossible to get. I have no idea how competitive it's going to be on Monday.

I wonder if they're going to allow picnic lunches like they do for other concerts. That's the best part of going to the Bowl!

The $50 seats will be tough to get I think, but there are also $65 seats.

This is a leased event so while you can bring a picnic it just can't have alcohol.

Fellows, I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but if you're getting it on Stubhub or some other scalper site, I think the Little Monsters (and Little Ushers?) will be pushing up the price by their demand too. But I hope some U2 fans can get ring-side seats. Like front-rail pit, except with seats:D (actually, I have no doubt that the 'rail spots' will be chock-full of U2 fans)

No rail for this. The front of the Hollywood Bowl is filled with box seats, so those will go to the people who donate huge amounts of money. I don't even know if any box seats will be available in the general sale.

The $50 seats will be tough to get I think, but there are also $65 seats.

This is a leased event so while you can bring a picnic it just can't have alcohol.
I'm willing to pay $65, but anything more than that will be hard for me to justify for what will probably end up being one acoustic performance of Stuck. :lol:

Good news about the picnic. :up:

Back
Top Bottom