Post Your U2 Ticket Stubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
We may have done this years ago but it would be fun to do it again. I always keep my ticket stubs and hope they wont completely do away with paper tickets. I only have 6 in my whole 22 years of fandom. Kicking myself for never seeing Popmart or ZooTV. Would love to see stubs from that era.

*Note the price on the one from 1987... $19.50!! Crazy :lol:

u2ticketstubs.jpg

Vertigoticketconfetti-1.jpg

Vertigo Portland ticket surrounded by vertigo confetti :cute:

Bono, Edge, and BB King reunited after 20 years do When Love Comes To Town :drool:

BonoEdgeBBKingticket-1-1.jpg

:shifty: and ok I know this is not U2 but still very cool

Beatlesticketstubs.jpg

my parents Beatles tickets
I was sent to the babysitter :grumpy:
of course I was only 4 :wink:

I remember Sicy when Vertigo came to San Jose I saw the Apr.10 show and U2 didnt play Zoo Station but I heard they played it the night before on Apr.9.So bummed cause I missed Zoo Tv Tour so I never heard Zoo Station live.i was there Apr.19 2001 for Elevation front row by heart.Awesome.

:hmm: U2jesusgirl has posted her ticket stubs here recently from every tour since Boy or October I think :drool:

Where are teh lemonz??
:lol: sadly, my ticket looks the same as this one. i don't even have any photos of the concert. it was my first serious concert (where i absolutely loved the band, that is) and i was young. i took what it said on the ticket literally and assumed i'd get in trouble for bringing a camera. so i don't even have any photos. :down:

far out . . . wish I had a scanner . . . this thread had me furiously diving through all my 'stuff' .. . found 5 of my lovetown tix . . . popmart and vertigo but no joy with zooropa . .. makes me sad :(

as bonocomet said earlier u2jesusgirl posted a whole stack of her tix in pleba some time last year . . . if we gave her a muffin do ya think she'd dig em out again? they were all kinds of awesome :yes:

My vertigo tix. :hyper:

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

Tribute bands in the Cavern Club in Liverpool. :drool: (If you know the U2 tribute band Elevation [uk based], let me know. >__> I have a beef with their Bono)

DSC00513.jpg

I found this in a secondhand Zoo TV VHS years ago, (unfortunately not my ticket :lol:) But I didnt mention to the guy that it was in there, incase he didnt know and hiked the price of it up. :shifty:
DSC00514.jpg

far out . . . wish I had a scanner . . . this thread had me furiously diving through all my 'stuff' .. . found 5 of my lovetown tix . . . popmart and vertigo but no joy with zooropa . .. makes me sad :(

Do you have a digital camera? :sexywink:

Can i post pictures from my computer if am not a premium member? I went and dug out all my tix i could find. Only one missing was for the UF tour.

Wheres my damned pics? They not showing up?:doh:

I put them on bebo then copied the location
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

You can't do it like that. This links to a website, not a picture. And we don't have permission to see that page.

You need to rightmouseclick the picture, then copy the URL there, ending on .jpg, png, gif or something similar. That's the link you need.

Back
Top Bottom