New U2.com Clip: We're coming back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So so so relieved to hear this news and to see Bono being back on this feet and being his old self. :love:

Great news about the re-scheduled US-dates, too :up:

Glad to see the geeks are back in action! :cute:

How can I steal Adam's Warwick if he keeps it in his arms 24/7?? :grumpy:

:shifty: /plebamoment omgwtfbbqBono'shairisthesamelengthastheelectricalstormvideoaaaaaa:panic::combust:
/endofplebamoment

They have good chemistry together I can see why they've stayed together for 30 years. They should do more videos like that!

It's great to see them all in such a great humour, but Bono especially, of course, it's quite touching hearing him say the lession was important and being grateful to us for sticking to him in his time of need :love:. How could we not?

Good to see the four of them together, Bono especially, he looks well. All of them look really good together. (Wonder what PLEBA will say about Larry's dark hair?)

Bono's comment:

"we've got some great songs...which you can see we've been recording....we might be playing them onstage"

:up:

:hug:

Larry: "Now The Edge, you've been quite promiscuous lately, tell us about that."

:lol:

This clip made me go all fangirly for a few minutes. They seem so happy, and Bono looks great. :heart:

Great clip, good to see they arehaving fun togther, and recording stuff :drool:
They all look great IMO :cute:

Bono looks great. Nice and funny video. It seems that they're really gonna play new songs on tour.:hyper:

Great video, they should definitely do more stuff like that. nice to see them so relaxed and happy. Great news about playing new songs.

Thats made my day.

Just seeing all the band together having a laugh and Bono looking really well. The last few months ive felt pretty down about U2, we haven't had a performance from the entire band yet this year i dont think, which is a long long time, and apart from the edge's appearance with Muse not much has been happening apart from song writing. But this video just had a spark to it, that u2 are back.

Looks like Bono might be growing his longer hair back :wink:

Kinda looks like early 2000's Bono:

bono.jpg

Back
Top Bottom