New Hardrock cafe u2 t shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rennowba

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Im from the uk,so is there a uk shop for the hard rock or do i just buy it off the hardrock.com shop? Im worried about the import tax if i buy it off the american site.

Anybody from the uk brought the t shirt yet?

Import tax? How much is this shirt?!!!

I think you're safe ordering it. Unless it's personally signed by the band, it won't be expensive enough to trigger any kind of duty or VAT, it should sail right through customs.

Import tax? How much is this shirt?!!!

I think you're safe ordering it. Unless it's personally signed by the band, it won't be expensive enough to trigger any kind of duty or VAT, it should sail right through customs.

Everything ive brought from america has had
Import tax and it does say in the terms and conditions that there could be an import tax.

Bloody british goverment :)

Import tax should only apply to items more than 150 or 200 euros or something, as far as the mainland Europe is concerned. Don't know hat it is for the UK.

You can just go to a Hardrock store to get it, or perhaps you could get it shipped from a UK store instead of the US one? Don't know if it's possible, but you could always try.

I got one, its pretty nice. Make sure you buy a size larger than you normally wear. Its different since its African Cotton, and it shrinks.

London should probably have them, I read that all hard rock cafes have them now after it was limited to the 3 biggest.

Back
Top Bottom