Mtv Musical Madness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:huh: Which "Walk the Moon" Song? Is it song v song or artist v artist? Cause if it's the latter, no chance, but if it's the former, then, for example, "Anna Sun" is better than "Invisible" :hmm:

Based on the video clip (which included no music, thanks for the help, MTV), the two songs featured are Walk the Moon's "Anna Sun" and U2's "Invisible", so uh...yeah, if I were to vote, I'd vote for "Anna Sun". That's one of my favorite songs of the last, like, 10 or 15 years.

And to triple post, "Rules of Play":

MTV's Musical March Madness is back! Here's some info and rules for this year's tournament:
• To vote: Find the match on the bracket with your favorite artist or band in the active round. Click on the match. Login with either Facebook, Twitter or your email (logging in will not automatically post anything to your accounts.) At the bottom of each match you will find a poll. Vote away, and share on Facebook and Twitter!
• Voting will be monitored. All votes determined to be submitted by bots or scripts will be removed.
• Keep it clean in the chat - we're all music fans here! Spammers and Trolls will be blocked.
• Schedule of rounds:

3/17-3/24: Round 1 (64 bands)
3/24-3/31: Round 2 (32 bands)
3/31-4/2: Round 3 (Sweet 16)
4/2-4/4: Round 4 (Elite 8)
4/4-4/7: Round 5 (Final 4)
4/7-4/9: Round 6 (Championship, final 2)
4/9: Winner!
• Voting closes in each round at 12pm EST, and opens shortly after.
May the best band or artist win!

So band v band then...this is hilariously strange. U2's a 14 seed...and they're losing by 10%...I hope they don't see this thing.

14th seed? No wonder U2 is packing it in.

Come on, guys, let's make U2 the CHAMPIONS. Maybe if they win this MTV.com bracket, they'll be relevant enough to release an album.

14th seed? No wonder U2 is packing it in.

Come on, guys, let's make U2 the CHAMPIONS. Maybe if they win this MTV.com bracket, they'll be relevant enough to release an album.

I'm going to write a prayer that U2 makes it out of the first round.

Sent from my SM-N900P using U2 Interference mobile app

Also, is they don't release an album this year they'll be lucky to get an NIT bid next year.

Also, is they don't release an album this year they'll be lucky to get an NIT bid next year.

They might end up in the CIT with my school and lose in the first round, just like they did.:happy:

Oh no, just a battle of the bands type thing, not song.

Surprised they're included since they haven't released an album in 5 years. Most of the artists are newer save Foo Fighters, NIN, Korn, Beck who have been around since before 2000. Any others?

Back
Top Bottom