Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHA!

I told him if he was really serious to e mail me back at my real e mail address, which I provided to him, at which point I would give him my real physical address and we can see if his talk could be backed up. Needless to say all I got was more cyber threats.

Do you still have kellykinsels email address? Can you pm it to me?:wink:
(It's because Kellykinsel wanted to create a website about me, titled "The Amsterdam Whore" and I'm curious if it's finished yet! And since he is a software architect, I think he's also good with building websites and I want to make sure I'll look good on it! :hyper: )

corduroykelly (not sure if there is a link between the two).

The account is closed now and I know that kellykinsel had another youtube account which he used when he had nothing more to say under his own name.
When Kellykinsel got banned, he closed down the other account, so it could be possible that the Corduroykelly account is closed as well by owner Kellykinsel.

By the way: Kellykinsels other account was named U2guy2002 and yes, some Interferencers might know him for this:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/new-album-stinks-u2-should-retire-193241.html

Oh yeah, I remember U2guy2002. The connection is not surprising at all. What a loser. :lol:

Just over a page long, though. I wish the mods would leave a fun thread open for long enough to conjure up some fun in it. :sigh:

Yes this topic is 8 months old, but i decided to bring it back up to let you guys know that YES, I did say "U2 wrote 'Mofo'" in a recent post instead of Miami, so I'll go ahead and let the fun begin

Yes this topic is 8 months old, but i decided to bring it back up to let you guys know that YES, I did say "U2 wrote 'Mofo'" in a recent post instead of Miami, so I'll go ahead and let the fun begin

That's nice.

Aw hello there! It didn't take long to find some real gems. This from the With or Without You Boston DVD performance.

This video actually proves how bad the band are, from a technical point of view.
Obviosly Clayton and Mullen are crap (Lucky Guys!) BUT Dave Evans relies on his effects board too much although admittedly he does sound good.
And Bono is crap too. A proper singer would not lie on his back, because that would impair his singng. Of course this doesn't matter to Hewson because his ego tells him he is actually a good singer!

ur entitled to ur own opinion, but statisticaly u2 are nowhere near the greatest band ever lived! n u know it lol bonos a mad serpant, a thot he was gawny shuv that mic up that lassies rectum! with or without u...

isn't this a KEANE song ?

:laugh:

ooh look another Bono song that sounds the same.
Be original dude

you'r just a sucker you comm on a video since you masturbate fuck yoou

why has nobody, i mean nobody, posted on this channel that larry mullen jr is the worst drummer in rock history??, this guy attracts no criticsm. he is rubbish.the teflon drummer .

most boring band i have ever listened to

Posted by: bonfirejovi

this was wtitten 4 the joshue tree album. before they become self righteous tools. they are false tax avoiding hypocrites. the Irish people deserve to se this group pay what they iven to this band for 30 years. u havent a clue i feel

And kellykinsel lives, literally ... YouTube - kellykinsellives's Channel

I have posted more quotes than I should have, but you can see why. :lol:

In all honesty, a chosen few, I still don't know why they bother.

Here are some more, one from Magnificent:

just an absolute terrible video, shitty lyrics. bono's voice is? gone from all of the cigarette smoking so they must have don shitloads of digital 'enhancement' to get rid of his raspy voice.

The rest from Vertigo:

More like Vertigay, U2 could learn some tips from Weezer,? a real rock band. The Edge is a poor guitarist at best, Rivers would shred his stupid little beanie off.
The Edge uses effects to cover up his lack of technical skill. I'd rather listen to Weezer any day of the week, at least they're honest about the shit areas of their music. The Edge doesn't deserve his place on top guitarist lists, and the beanie makes his? head look like a penis
U2 is Good and they are in the Top? #3 bands of all time,There just not as good as Bon Jovi,very close... U2 2end and put your 3rd band in on your own.
some time ago i heard on radio? that "1, 2, 3, 14" refers to Steve Lillywhite's involvement as the producer of U2's 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 14th album, as a means of saying "welcome back" to him.
what a SHAME they haven't? done anything truly great since "BOY"
hanahmontanarocks1
The only heavy? U2 song.

The whole place is a gold mine of hilarity.

Oh, hey, this thread is back! :)
From a vid of Gone from the Elevation tour:
Get a fucking life son, this guy uses echo machines ffs. He is a fraud and an insult to guitarists
Heh guys i don't tink you worked it out yet - it's about.....love x but seriously Bono's one of my best mates & this is his favourite no more suits of lies macro micro u2eo x

Don't know if you know, but Keane did cover WOWY once, so it's not an insane post...just hilarious. (It's not a bad cover either)

Yep I've known about that for ages. Funny thing is I've never even listened to it. Anyway I took that as in they were saying that Keane wrote WOWY which is why I thought that was pretty insane.

Yep I've known about that for ages. Funny thing is I've never even listened to it. Anyway I took that as in they were saying that Keane wrote WOWY which is why I thought that was pretty insane.

Oh no, I got the same impression, that they believed that. I was just saying, since Keane had covered WOWY, I get where they came up with such an insane idea, even if the idea is still insane :lol:

Back
Top Bottom