Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About the Miami guy I dare someone to reply to him saying "Yep, Miami is a pretty damn good song" everytime you see the guy post "U2 wrote Miami", oh, and post it on his profile to annoy him. :D

Ok so maybe the Miami guy is a U2 fan? Check this out, he posted on his page:

Well everyone, I got to tell you all that it's gonna be a long winter/spring without hearing about U2 concerts. I'm a bit pissed they won't be coming back to Foxboro for the 3rd leg because I just missed getting tickets for this year. But who knows? Maybe they'll update the schedule within the next month or so.

This is about YouTube comments goddamnit! U2 listening time is later. :angry:

Argh, finding dumb youtube comments is much harder than previously expected.

Ooh, how about this.

kellykinsel-youtube said:
Zoo TV version was so much better than this half assed version. But then again everything they did was better, they SUCK now

kellykinsel said:
Hey moron, oakland is the worst part of n california, they aren't playing san francisco the main area of n california. Anaheim? Hey idiot try looking at a map and see where anaheim is.

So once again the idiot bonobot is shown to be stupid.

hey notice U2 now desperate to get ppl interested so they have to give free Youtube shows, free concerts in berlin, and Bono admitted the new album was a disappointment. Even they know they SUCK

HA HA looks like I was right all along.

kellykinsel said:
" U2 are disappointed with sales of No Line On the Horizon, Bono has admitted. As the band's lowest-selling CD in more than a decade, "

HA HA HA HA HA LOWEST SELLING CD IN MOER THAN A DECADE!! Looks like doing a week long Letterman , Good Morning America, SNL, free Youtube shows, free radio broadcasts isn't winnig the public over to the crap they dishing out. How much u want to bet they don't do stadiums again next tour? they will go back to arena cuz they know they suck

kellykinsel said:
Anahem is not N california, you retard.

As I said, one night for all of N California and no shows in Nevada oregon,... shows they are not really selling out. On Zoo TV they played multiple nights and arenas the demand was so high and now they are playing one night only shows. That is what loser bands do.

kellykinsel said:
Hey dickbag, Oakland is the ghetto part of N. California. No one with any class is going to drive over to that shit hole to see this washed up has been band. I sure as hell wouldn't. And I see there are still thousands of tickets still on sale and they went on sale over 2 weeks ago!! So they are struggling to sell out a one night stand!!! PATHETIC

Such a sad, sad person. This is from the Ultraviolet Rose Bowl video, and the last reply was only a few minutes ago, I think i'm gonna join in, anyone wanna tag along? :hyper:

Get ready to read the weirdest shit in your life! This comment is a reply to comment on the Elevation Music Video. I am literally laughing my ass off here!

u people make your home out on the thinest of branchs in the crazy tree sure ill tell ya were the idea came from in cali i was freaked out thinking iwas being watched started thinking if there were designs on me was propositioned on the plane at first i didnt know wtf but then was like later wierdo later after i kept running into gay shit as it where and thought it could have come from some seedy underground predator ring from back there all those to catch a predator fucks surrounding me u thinking i was bi curious me thinking rattle this tree and try to shake loose a clue to move forward on trust me it made since at the time i still say the theroy was sound and i dare say i almost wish it were true so that i could have had my victory now me branded crazy gay nut for life and aparently my war face was so scary ill never convice anyone to let me scrape what little pride i have left and make a life in the legion instead locked in this profile u look at me through
so now i have fun with the whole thing but belive me when i say u got me all wrong sure im pissed maybe i went over the deep end a little bit but it wasnt like i was being pushed or anything so i end with all i really wnt is a second chance to get it right in the legion trust me ill be all smiles if i make it i dont like being bullyd by the law but have no plans of fighting the goverment ill admit i was going after who i thought were crazy sicos lol it does sound crazy all put out there

:scratch::coocoo:

Reply to Elevation.

Someone's suicidal.

I don't think so dude. I'm in my 50's now and still bike 150 miles a week. I guarantee you I'm alot taller and alot better looking and in alot better shape than Bono or Mick will ever be..... I loved the Stones, Clapton, Beatles, Traffic, Neil Young, etc when I was younger but as I've gotten older I've grown tired of all these guys. Very, very tired....I'm VERY cynical about all of these people now. I do enjoy my job, the Yankees, Celtics and traveling though. I'm anti IDOLOTRY now.

I replied to that kellykinsel person ans said "Oh so you only play one night shows:D":lol:

Reply to this:

Anahem is not N california, you retard.

As I said, one night for all of N California and no shows in Nevada oregon,... shows they are not really selling out. On Zoo TV they played multiple nights and arenas the demand was so high and now they are playing one night only shows. That is what loser bands do.

Back
Top Bottom