Class Meets Trash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CosmoKramer

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I clicked on this video thinking maybe, just maybe, an "artist" that I feel offers absolutely nothing to music or to society can show that they actually have talent and can perform on a stage with the likes of U2.

I wasn't disappointed as what I expected pretty much happened. Fortunately, that "old" rock star we love to bust on ended up saving the day once again.

Who is the drunk in the pink glitter-ball outfit?

Apparently, that's what passes for a pop culture super star these days. Or, at least that's what I'm told to think by mainstream media ;)

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I'm not going to defend whatever the hell that hot mess was, but I take umbrage at people saying she's talentless. Girl can sing.

Good for her for busting out of the Disney poptart mold, but I don't have the patience for this "I have discovered drugs" / "I am part of Wayne Coyne's obnoxious midlife crisis" stage.

I'm not going to defend whatever the hell that hot mess was, but I take umbrage at people saying she's talentless. Girl can sing.

Good for her for busting out of the Disney poptart mold, but I don't have the patience for this "I have discovered drugs" / "I am part of Wayne Coyne's obnoxious midlife crisis" stage.

I mean, who in the right mind has patience for that kind of thing, am i right?

Back
Top Bottom