Bono, Mick & Bruce on Cover of new Rolling Stone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looks creepy. That's 3 for 3 on Rolling Stones covers this year for Bono looking like a jackass.

Bruce looks good, though.

Eyeliner Bono looked creepy. (Actually, everybody looked kind of creepy. Or dead, in Larry's case.)

Bono and Edge cover, Bono looked a little photoshopped.

This cover? Bono looks hot.

We need a pic in the thread!

30840668.jpg

There... much better :)

OK, I've missed one. :confused: There's this HOF cover, there's the Bono/Edge Oct 15th cover, and the... uh... the, um... a little help? :reject: What's the date for the other cover this year?

ETA: Never mind. March 19th... scary guyliner cover... I found it & remember now why I didn't buy it. Still think I'm going to pass on buying that one. (I usually buy each RS cover & frame them - just not sure I can really want that one in the collection. :reject: )

That a 50-year old woman has wrinkles is not the issue. The fact that editors photoshop her and others to look like creepy, wrinkle-free cartoon characters, on the other hand, most definitely is.

If Madonna has a spot on her arse, I want to see it. Give me something fucking real.

Oh yeah, definitely. I've seen a lot of commentary/articles lately about the amount of photoshopping that goes on with magazines these days. The trend has gotten ridiculous, where a lot of the models/actresses on covers of magazines don't even look like themselves, or 'shopping their bodies into something that's anatomically impossible.

Poor Mick gets no love. I think Mick Jagger is cool.

I'm still in shock that I saw Mick Jagger outside of MSG before the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame concert. He got into his car and it drove about 50 feet and he got out and went into a trailer. Everyone out there that day were so star struck.

Can't believe all the hate for Bono.... I mean, there are people I am not a fan of (and I am not expecting everyone to like Bono) - but I would never post comments like this:

"Thanks for contaminating another issue by throwing the living breathing Couric of Bono on the cover AGAIN! Is it just me or does it look like he crapped himself? Man I can’t wait till he gets Malaria in Africa."

moron!!

Can't believe all the hate for Bono.... I mean, there are people I am not a fan of (and I am not expecting everyone to like Bono) - but I would never post comments like this:

"Thanks for contaminating another issue by throwing the living breathing Couric of Bono on the cover AGAIN! Is it just me or does it look like he crapped himself? Man I can’t wait till he gets Malaria in Africa."

moron!!

Why would you capitalize malaria? :uhoh:

anyone order cottage cheese?

I know I should just let comments like this go but um... I don't see any cellulite on her. If you're referring to the wrinkles on her shoulders, see Cori's response. Would you care to post a picture of yourself at 50?

I think all three men on the cover look a little taken by surprise at the time of the photo. They all have really weird expressions on their faces. I'd love to see the other shots from this shoot. But I'm happy to see all three of them on there.

And I try not to read comments on youtube or other places like that because most of them are by assholes like that person who made the malaria comment.

That a 50-year old woman has wrinkles is not the issue. The fact that editors photoshop her and others to look like creepy, wrinkle-free cartoon characters, on the other hand, most definitely is.

If Madonna has a spot on her arse, I want to see it. Give me something fucking real.

the issue is Madonna is an asshole.

and some of those comments in the RS article are horrible.

Madonna can be as giant an asshole as she wants. All I care about is that she continue to make music that I like. :up:

supposedly, there is a quick blurb about U2 having a 2 week songwriting session in south France in the new Rolling Stone.

Back
Top Bottom