Bono injured in cycling accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we don't know what really happened and how bad the injury really is I don't think we can say "it's only broken bones", nor can we say the contrary because we don't know. Let's hope it's nothing serious. Anyway, I usually don't laugh about anyone having an accident. It's painful, it sucks, it's just not fun. I always wish people well when they're injured, no matter if their name is Bono or if it's anyone.

Exactly.

All of you sicken me.

I can't believe you'd make jokes like this.

We should all drop what we're doing and go stalk, I mean, wait outside the hospital, praying and singing happy songs until Bono is back on his feet again.

Get well, Bono! GET WELL!!

We were in Central Park yesterday and saw an injured cyclist, waiting for an ambulance to roll up. He was holding his arm. Putting 2&2 together, it may very well have been him. The rider didn't look familiar from our vantage point though.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yay, I started a controversy :love:

I'm sure the poor lad is fine and has the best of medical care. Nothing to do with us. However, I will point and laugh at anything I find personally amusing: it's my duty and right as an Australian.

Right, I'm off to crawl back under my rock....

Naw, come back! :( we missed ya!

well, most of us that is. :wink:

Rescheduling a week on Fallon will be no easy task. I hope they can still fit in a residency.
In the meantime.....I'll listen to "Out Of Control" on repeat.

We were in Central Park yesterday and saw an injured cyclist, waiting for an ambulance to roll up. He was holding his arm. Putting 2&2 together, it may very well have been him. The rider didn't look familiar from our vantage point though.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

How awesome would that have been if you had met Bono that way?

Look, I know you're holding your right hand in pain, but do you mind if I could get your autograph? And here smile for this Instagram selfie.

Thanks!

Also. I know this might complicate the promo tour and maybe delay the tour announcement, so do you think this might give you more time to speed up the release of Songs of Experience?

Fwiw. I've been reading Keef's autobiography: when he hurts himself, he still makes it looks cool (even falling out of a tree), poor Bono falling off a bike ain't quite so outlaw :wink:

I hope you don't leave, and I'm going to have to pick that book back up now, thanks for the reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom