Bono and Edge on Ross next Friday.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjhbonovox

Refugee
Just heard Jonathon Ross say that Bono and the Edge will be on next weeks show, 17th July.

Why, are ticket sales crap? After seeing Ultra Violet and NLOTH performed live on youtube videos I think the shows look pretty good.

Why, are ticket sales crap? After seeing Ultra Violet and NLOTH performed live on youtube videos I think the shows look pretty good.

Of the UK shows: London 2, Glasgow, Cardiff still have tickets available.

For those of us who view Youtube etc. the show is spectacular but maybe they want to show some footage to a wider audience and show them where the cash is going.

On the other hand it maybe something totally unrelated like the G8 or whatever.

It's pre-recorded, right? Because they'll be in Berlin then. They could also do a German TV show, because there are still tickets for the German concerts available as well.

Wow......twice on Johnathan Ross in same season. Thats a record for them! I will be tuning in. Bit of a bummer, as it clashes with Big Brother eviction show, but, as always, u2 are more important:D

Its a bit wierd. They were on Ross a few months ago to promote the album (although they didnt talk)

:sad:
Wow......twice on Johnathan Ross in same season. Thats a record for them! I will be tuning in. Bit of a bummer, as it clashes with Big Brother eviction show, but, as always, u2 are more important:D

Is there still people out there who watch BB? That does surprise me!

I hope Larry and Adam are ok.:hug:

Haven't you heard. Larry and Adam have left the band cos of Edges fuc& ups on the first night of the tour. Them bum notes that Edge hits during the Unknown Caller solo, even Larry was smirking!:D

It's recorded tonight. Dame Edna Everage will also be on. She/he is so funny. I wonder what she'll make of them two.

Interesting. Possibly as a push for ticket sales?

Yeah, because UK fans like catchy obvious melodies. The other tours sold out. That's why NOLTH hasn't sold one million yet and why The Prodigy's albums has sold more so far this year in the UK.

Yeah, because UK fans like catchy obvious melodies. The other tours sold out. That's why NOLTH hasn't sold one million yet and why The Prodigy's albums has sold more so far this year in the UK.

if i see you post about "melodies" one more time, i'm going to throw up in a bucket, find out where you live, and dump it on your head. you seriously have no idea what you're talking about, yet you keep talking. why?

So the Prodigy album is filled with hooks and obvious melodies? I haven't heard it yet...

I checked BBC America's website and Bono and Edge are not listed. We must just get the re-runs. The Jonathan Ross Show, I believe it comes on at either 9 or 10 pm. EST.

bonojross.jpg
:applaud:

Turned on the tv just in time to see them leave the couch :grumpy:

They were play fighting in the doorway as to who should exit first :lol:

Back
Top Bottom