All U2.Com Related Discussion HERE Artificial Horizon, Duals etc. pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like this whole thing much more than I thought I would, even though I had many already, this makes a great album! (I actually like Happiness is a Warm Gun a lot.)

Might be sending by your fan club membership number... as in first to sign up... longest members first?

Just a thought.

The good news is, if you haven't got your's yet... you should soon as others have been receiving theirs.

:up:

I finally got mine today. I was beginning to think they were walking to Jersey from Virginia with it.

My number is like 800 something too.

I have a very high number and last year I received it a week after the first ones received it while a lot of older members hadn't gotten theirs yet. So it's pretty much fucked up.

I can't stop listening to the COBL remix. I love the Crazy Tonight Remix too, but that might be because I was there. :wink:

Wow! Fantastic Friday! Just got it.

I renewed shortly after the last show in Vancouver. I have been a carry over member since the start of the dotcom and this is probably the fastest I ever got the gift since the Communication cd.

Party night! :hyper:

'Renewing' a lapsed membership?

Okay, so I totally snoozed on renewing my u2.com membership this month :doh:, and now I want/need to renew. I'm not concerned about losing the $10(?) renewal discount, but I'm worried I'll be considered a brand new member and end up in the back of the bus on presales, etc. Anyone have any experience with this situation? I think it's only lapsed for a few days...

Wow. I actually just received a U2.com email on Artificial Horizon and some videos. I can't believe they actually managed to fix the problem! :yippie:

Back
Top Bottom