All U2.Com Related Discussion HERE Artificial Horizon, Duals etc. pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't rip into the people who run the site too hard for this. I got the e-mail as well, and I knew off the top that it had to be some mistake. And just to be safe, my account info on the site said that my expiration date was indeed not until next year. So no harm done really... and they sent out an apology e-mail later on in the day, so it works out.

That being said, I know of a lot of other fan clubs/sites that don't offer half as much as U2.com does or even the customer service of such, so I think we should cut them some slack here. Like somebody already says, sh*t happens, you know.

Oh, and I finally got my copy of Artificial Horizon in the mail today. Listening to it as we speak! :)

Ok I didn't get both emails. Did U2.com fail me again? :sigh: one moment they fixed the problem and I received emails, the next I don't get them?

I wouldn't rip into the people who run the site too hard for this. I got the e-mail as well, and I knew off the top that it had to be some mistake. And just to be safe, my account info on the site said that my expiration date was indeed not until next year. So no harm done really... and they sent out an apology e-mail later on in the day, so it works out.

That being said, I know of a lot of other fan clubs/sites that don't offer half as much as U2.com does or even the customer service of such, so I think we should cut them some slack here. Like somebody already says, sh*t happens, you know.

Oh, and I finally got my copy of Artificial Horizon in the mail today. Listening to it as we speak! :)

U would allow Goldman Sachs to borrow your money and not repay it??? This website is a money grubbing push renewals etc site. I really think Live Nation is hurting for paying such a large guarantee... While the bandmates and others holiday in Southern France or maybe Greece. Hope they aren' playing currency games as they could loose their Euro....:huh:

I wish I got 5 emails reminding me to use my 25% off coupon that expired 7 days earlier than when my sub ends. Thanks, U2.com

They should be able to still honor it, just call them and ask for a favor. You'll be surprised how many times a simple "please" will work.

.....then again, it's U2.com

just speculating...but do you all think the members of U2 have any clue whatsover that their official website is awful?

^ good idea tothe tweeting edge thing. . . b******S . . . they won't let me renew early cuz I still have a presale code up my sleeve (living in hope for Australian tour, or failing that, a show in europe at the tail end of the tour this year) . . . and the only response I have received so far is that if I can't renew they will just send the cd to me anyway . . . but I'll lose my membership and seniority in any future ticket drops :down: :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom