US Politics XXXVIII: "Patriots" vs Reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I recall correctly Trump couldn't go to Normandy because it was raining? I think they tried to claim Air Force One couldn't land?

Called members of the military suckers and losers and said he preferred soldiers who didn't get themselves captured (like Senator McCain).

Meanwhile he was Cadet Bone Spurs who never served a day. He doesn't deserve to ever meet these D Day heroes.

I don’t agree with this entirely….this is always the Dems message. Let’s decide at the ballot box. WE DO, and yet nothing really comes of it until 2-4 years later where we are told to decide again.

So yes, it is a true statement. But this is fucking insane. Now it’s normal to have a convicted felon and sexual abuser as our other choice?

Just say Trump should step down and let a non convict take over. This should and cannot become the norm

But it will. 2028 GQP primary will be held in prisons haha

I'm fully on board with Biden repeatedly calling him a convicted felon. It's a factually accurate statement. There's no gray area there. There's no "oh, no, please don't call him deplorable you might offend someone" going on here.

He is, in fact, a convicted felon. Much like Biden is, in fact, old.

Run it in every commercial. Don't let the public forget. Run a commercial showing Trumps lawyers agreeing to the terms of he tri, the jury selection, etc. The transcripts are public record.

Do the same with E. Jean Carroll. Over and over again.

Oprah gave us some real quacks.

Phil
Oz

And our timeline keeps getting dumber and dumber haha

Insane operation to rescue those hostages in Gaza.

Even more insane the responses from the Left. Before 10/7 I never really took antisemitism that seriously. I acknowledge it exists, and really felt it came from the Right vs a liberal side. When i started seeing calls of genocide hours after Hamas attack i started to wonder what the fuck is up with these people ?

Calling this a “release” of hostages that Israel just up and killed 250+ civilians???? Get the fuck out of here with that. Like Hamas gave them a parade back to their parents and IDF just up and shot everyone

It’s really made me slim down who I’ve been following online. Just an odd mental phenomenon to me. Seem sane and rational, then this conflict and it’s hatred for only one side

^^^^^

Yep. Surprised this hasn't gotten a lot of fanfare, but Biden has clearly moved ahead in the polls. Obviously would like to see bigger leads than what we have but this is a positive development.

As far as I can tell Hunter Biden deserved to be found guilty, he faces up to 25 years in prison.

What a shame that a guy born into so much advantage in life couldn't get his act together. That's probably part of the reason that he couldn't get his act together-too privileged and given too many chances. He had the privilege of access to help for his problems that so many other people don't have, and he still threw it all away.

More delays in the FL Docs case. At this rate the trial may not start before the next U2 album (2027….songs of songs)

They don’t want one because they too believe Joe Biden is a genocidal maniac….or something something Israel’s fault

Also want to see a mind of someone in a cult

And Bibi has no issue continuing the fight as it prolongs his political life. He knows Biden is fucked either way. Stop AID and GQP will scream we’ve abandoned Israel…plus Iran and proxies will feel emboldened to try new attacks

Stay the course and the Left cries genocide and threatens to burn the entire country down by electing Trump as their payback

What a disgusting, traitorous display
Even if Trump doesn’t win, he ends up in prison, we are not a healthy country with a political party like this

SC going to wait until the last possible min to release their ruling on Immunity

Do they even have to release it ? I’m trying to find any info on a deadline of this June since they heard it months ago or if they can punt it all the way to October ….

SC going to wait until the last possible min to release their ruling on Immunity

Do they even have to release it ? I’m trying to find any info on a deadline of this June since they heard it months ago or if they can punt it all the way to October ….
they will absolutely wait as long as humanly possible.

they won't wait long, however, to overturn the ban on bump stocks and let more Americans die.

Back
Top Bottom