Some adorable 80's Bono pics I hadn't seen before

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
These are so sexy and I had never seen them before! They're from a German TV show in 1983. Bono was *sigh* sitting around the swimming pool! :love:

13bonotow2.jpg

Look at that pose and the expression! :drool:

13bonohandhair.jpg

This one is JT era, I love his pose and his boots! He was doing the hands and eyes things way back then, I hadn't seen that before!

bonoatlanta87.jpg

(Thanks NicaMom for these pics! :) )

Last edited:
:happy: I usually am not too fond of Bono's mullet look... but those wet-pics are cute :)
what German Tv show was it? Do you know it?

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
:ohmy:

I want to be the towel!!!!!!!!! :faint:

1983? I can imagine it to be from the backstage show of the Loreley gig. :yes: Bono had this mullet and he was even wearing this shirt when he left the stage for the last time as far as i can remember. :rolleyes:

*mmmmmmmh*

Re: Re: Some adorable 80's Bono pics I hadn't seen before

FallingStar said:

:ohmy:

I want to be the towel!!!!!!!!! :faint:

1983? I can imagine it to be from the backstage show of the Loreley gig. :yes: Bono had this mullet and he was even wearing this shirt when he left the stage for the last time as far as i can remember. :rolleyes:

*mmmmmmmh*

Yes it was the Loreley gig! Do you have a tape of this?! :hyper:

I thought you'd like these! :) I wanted to call this thread 'for FallingStar' but I was afraid if I did no one else would click on it:huh:

:drool: wet mullet :sick: towel :censored:

OOOOOOOOOH I WAS RIGHT! :hyper:

Yeah I do have it on vhs and the gig too, tis so great, man! :drool: Esoecially when he is falling down on his back twice when climbimng on that railing! :lmao: :kiss:

Awwwww, Thank you, Kitty! :hug::hug::hug: I love them!

ohohoh btw where did you find these? i don't think there are others still, but where? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom