... I know that this is not goodbye...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Hey gals!
Listen up, I'll no longer visit the forum as much as I would love to. So take care and have much fun. I'll maybe lurk sometimes but I find it difficult. Wish me luck because now I'm determined to work my arse off at work and leaving PLEBA for a while will help me concentrate on all my pending tasks. It's a really though thing for me to do, but I have no other choice :scream: So I just wanna say thanks to all for the fun we've had together. Don't abuse my Bono babe to much and post some delicious JT era Bono pics for me on Bonoday.

I salute you and honor you! :D

PLEBA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! (and Bono too! :bono: :love:)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(((Ana)))
Take care. We will all be here with open arms when you come back. :)

Oh no Ana, I'm going to miss you! :( Please come back whenever you can! {{{{{ANA}}}}}}}

Attachments

• 1eyestare.jpg
    1eyestare.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 103
Ana, you know you will always have a place in the hearts of the MacPhisto Society. To our long lost sister...a toast.

Here's to limo rides of days gone by, we will miss you AnaPhisto...

*cheers*

martini.jpg

Love and Air Kisses,

MacFishto

Awww Ana we'll miss you! I hope you get your work accomplished soon and well! Here's some JT Bono for ya...he is sexy! :D

Come back soon!

Attachments

• hello!.jpg
    hello!.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 69
((((((ANA)))))))) You will be missed!!!!!! Here is a beautiful JT Bono pic for you...........

:drool:

Stupid watermark! I'll have to remove it later!

((((HUGS)))) again.......

Attachments

• bono-jt-police motercycle.jpg
    bono-jt-police motercycle.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
OH NO!!!

I hate these sort of threads!!

Who shall I be giving compliments about their striking beauty and
breathtaking sexiness?;)

If you leave a bit of PLEBA will die!:(

take care!

and I hope the withdrawal will be to much for ya so you?ll be back soon!:D

(((Ana))))

We'll miss you but work does come first...and you'll always be my favorite BMW :lol: (Bono's Mexican Wife)!!!!

Make sure you stop by every now and then and say hi!

Oh Ana!! I am going to miss you so much. Please keep in touch, and think of your PLEBA pals once in a while!!

*Big Hugs*

Don't worry, I will take care of the B-man in your absence!! *LOL*

Ana, I'm so sorry that you won't be at PLEBA as much. You've added a lot of life and fun to the place, and you will be very much missed!
Good luck with your work assignments. And don't worry?all the Bono girls will take very good care of him while you are gone. Come back and visit whenever you can...

Back
Top Bottom