Hello all fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kd342

The Fly
:wave:Hi,
I am new to Interference but am by no means a new U2 fan.
I live in Canada (Hamilton, Ontario) and have been a U2 fan for a VERY long time. I have seen every show since JT. I can hardly wait until next year for the new album and tour.
I am trying very hard to convert my girls into U2 fans but it is difficult to compete with Britney and Katy Perry when you are 10 years old.
Anyway, looking forward to spending a lot of time on Interference.

:wave: good luck with the conversion :)
(my kids still say they can't stand em but I catch them grooving along when they think nobody's watching & I caught one of my sons putting the Mysterious Ways video on the other day . . . my plan is working :evil: )

Welcome to the forum! :wave:
Good luck with your kids. After a few years your kids will be grateful that you got them into good music so early. :)

Hey there fellow Canadian! I almost went to Hamilton last winter. I hear it's nice there!

See ya around! You'll love it here! :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

iloveedge (fellow Canuck) Hamilton is great if you like poor air quality and a Tim Hortons on every street corner. But Danny Lanois has roots here and it is home to me.

btw, I caught my daughter singing "Stuck in a Moment". My plan is working.:evil::applaud:

iloveedge (fellow Canuck) Hamilton is great if you like poor air quality and a Tim Hortons on every street corner. But Danny Lanois has roots here and it is home to me.

Poor air quality here too :( If you have kids that play hockey, you might have heard about the Témiscaming/Hamilton Tournament, you would know...

Tim Horton :drool:

Yeah! Danny was also born in Hull, where I live right now :wink:

Back
Top Bottom