Ah, I Love The Smell Of A White Collar Criminal In Handcuffs In The Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
You're going down Kenny :evil:

Lay, accompanied by a pastor, emerged from an SUV driven by his wife, Linda, and walked into Houston's FBI headquarters at dawn.

"Nice of you all to show up this morning," Lay told a throng of reporters.

About 20 minutes later, his hands behind him in cuffs, Lay was placed in a sedan with authorities for the drive to Houston's federal courthouse. After arriving there, he was led into the building through a back door.

He had said Wednesday he had committed no crimes.

"I have done nothing wrong, and the indictment is not justified," Lay, 62, said in a statement Wednesday after learning of the indictment.

33%3A%3C4%3B%3A323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235773%3B33%3C%3Bot1lsi

Perp walk! This guy is the poster boy for corporate greed and his assertion that he didn't know what was going on is laughable. I hope he goes down hard. :mad:

I like the fact that hes only in his 60's, lets hope his health doesnt suddenly detiriorate into a state of living death and the trial cannot go forward. He did the crime, let him do the time.

najeena said:
Perp walk! This guy is the poster boy for corporate greed and his assertion that he didn't know what was going on is laughable. I hope he goes down hard. :mad:

:yes: Absolutely agree!!! What he &others [Skillings et al] did to the compamy {all the honest whatever level they were at}, those depending on shares as part of their future income, and the people of California who endured a :madspit: fake energy crisis and all that entailed......

thanks Mrs Springsteen for this thread AND the Perp Walk photo!!!

If I watched TV in the morning, while trying to get out the house :uh, oh: I'd be "in trouble".

Agree.

The only thing that smells better is a white collar criminal rotting in jail.

I heard on the news that he'll likely get off (and with his connections and wealth, it won't be surprising). They should carve up his personal fortune and give it back to all the poor people who lost all their money while this guy and his cronies got richer!

:wink: Yes! YES! YES! Make him and them give it back!!! It was stolen fromt he working people, they earned it, and he should not live with it for the rest of his life! Good Lord-He was Paid more than they ever were!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom