The List Thread
Basstrap's Wilco list and a similar thread on another board gave me this idea. Make ANY and EVERY kind of music related list that suits your fancy here. No rules, no rhyme, no reason, just fill this thing up with lists of a musical nature.
The top 10 CDs I'm the most into as of today (no specific order):
The Fiery Furnaces - 'Blueberry Boat'
Cursive - 'The Ugly Organ'
Dismemberment Plan - 'Emergency & I'
The Cure - 'The Cure'
DJ Tiesto - 'Just Be'
REM - 'New Adventures In Hi-Fi'
Sparta - 'Porcelain'
Royksopp - 'Melody A.M.'
Deep Forest - 'Music.Detected_'
Manic Street Preachers - 'Forever Delayed'
my big random 4
big pig - breakaway: i need to download
metallica - i disappear: i need to download
killing heidi - i am: is the greatest song of the current month, also need to d/l it
outkast - roses: the worst song of 2004. it gives me a pain
Top 5 Telecaster moments:
1. Bruce Springsteen - Candy's Room
2. Elvis Costello - Uncomplicated
3. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
4. Pearl Jam - Alive
5. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
2.2 El-vez Presley
top six persons on interference that currently influence my musical purchases
Top 6 songs that have come out this year thus far:
1. Untouchable-Glenn Tilbrook
2. The New Kid-Old 97s
3. Sunrise-Norah Jones
4. David-Nellie McKay
5. 45 R.P.M.-The Alarm
6. Won't Give In-Finn Brothers
Five new bands I like:
Los Lonely Boys
Favorite Songs of the Moment:
Top 5 CDs In Rotation Right Now:
1. Indian Summer--Carbon Leaf
2. Two Way Monologue--Sondre Lerche
3. Elephunk--Black Eyed Peas
4. The Pictou Sessions--Seven Nations
5. License to Ill--Beastie Boys
Shows that - in an ideal world - I will see in the next month:
the finn brothers
six concerts i wish i could have seen but didn't because the bands died/broke up/existed before i was born (in no particular order):
1. the beatles
3. jeff buckley
4. elliott smith
5. rage against the machine
6. johnny cash
Some trance songs I like:
Yet Another Day - Armin Van Buuren feat. Ray Wilson
Burned With Desire - Armin Van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa
Sunburn - Armin Van Buuren
Janeiro - Solid Sessions
The Sound of Goodbye - Perpetuous Dreamer
Southern Sun - Paul Oakenfold
As the Rush Comes - Motorcycle
Rapture (Tastes So Sweet) - Iio
Hypnotised - Paul Oakenfold
Take Me Away (Into the Night) - 4 Strings
Alone - Lasgo
Somnambulist - BT
Love Comes Again - DJ Tiesto
Satellite - Oceanlab feat. Justine Suissa
My current songs for guitar inspiration:
Flicker- The One AM Radio
About Time- Elbow
The Walls Get Smaller- The Music
Sea Song- Doves
Thank You- Led Zeppelin
Pinball Wizard- The Who
Heart-Shaped Box- Nirvana
my 5 songs that I like today
Saint Seiya ost - Soldier Dream
Modest Mouse - Dance Hall
The Seatbelts - Tank!
Wilco - How To Fight Loneliness
Interpol - Slow Hands
Top 5 Great Bob Dylan Songs After 1980
1. Most Of The Time (from Oh Mercy, 1989)
2. Blind Willie McTell (outtake from Infidels, 1983)
3. Honest With Me (from Love And Theft, 2001)
4. Lovesick (from Time Out Of Mind, 1997)
5. Series Of Dreams (outtake from Oh Mercy, 1989)
top 3 songs with the word "rock" in the title:
1. AC/DC - Hard As A Rock
2. AC/DC - Let There Be Rock
3. AC/DC - Its A Long Way To The Top If You Wanna Rock 'n Roll
Five new bands I like:
Los Lonely Boys
YOU MUST LIVE IN TEXAS
Female Artists Whose Closets I'd Like to Raid:
Top 5 concerts that I had tickets in my hand but because of stupidity I couldn't see.
1. Jeff Buckley...my stupidity it conflicted with another show and I figured I'd see him next time around so I sold my ticket.
2. Grant Lee Phillips...terrorist stupidity, it was after 9/11 and was canceled, didn't get to see him until almost 3 years later when I moved to entirely different state, he hasn't been back to TX since then.
3. Nirvana...the stupididty of suicide, someone else took there spot, I didn't care, so I sold my ticket.
4. Smashing Pumpkins...my friend's stupididty, I had tickets, she didn't, show was sold out, she counted on scalpers we couldn't find any, so I ended up scalping mine. (saw then a short time later, the show I saw has been reviewed as one of their worst shows ever...great:|
5. Lilith Fair...my bosses stupidity...OK yes I really wanted to go, I'll admit it. I had tickets, I was working some stupid retail job that summer, I asked for that day off so I could drive out of town where the show was, and my boss forgot I had asked the day off and said I couldn't have it now because he had already planned a vacation.
Top 5 Musical Mash-Ups
1. Nirvana vs Destiny's Child - Smells Like Teen Booty
2. Fugazi vs Destiny's Child - Independent Room
3. Alphaville vs Beyonce - Crazy In Japan
4. The Beatles vs Jay Z - 99 Problems
5. The Hives vs The Prodigy - Hate To Smack My Bitch
Anywho...top 5 Crowded House songs that I am heavily, heavily addicted to at this moment and time, in no particular order:
1. Into Temptation
2. Pineapple Head
3. It's Only Natural
4. Fall At Your Feet
5. Mean To Me
Couple of honorary ones: Better Be Home Soon, World Where You Live.
The 5 songs I currently must listen to while driving to work, or else I don't feel ready to begin my shift:
1. "Veronica Fever" - The Raveonettes
2. "American English" - Idlewild
3. "Mona Lisa" - Jesse Malin
4. "Under My Skin" - Rachel Yamagata
5. "World War 24" - Ryan Adams
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com