U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   PLEBA Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/)
-   -   Photoshop Question (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/photoshop-question-68942.html)

clarityat3am 11-30-2002 11:14 AM

Photoshop Question
:help: How do I make the copyright symbol on Photoshop?

senrab 11-30-2002 10:15 PM

Are you asking how to save the image so that the next time you open it, the title of the image in the title bar will have the copyright symbol?

clarityat3am 11-30-2002 10:27 PM

I'm inserting text over a pic.....*copyright symbol* photographer name....

Sparkysgrrrl 11-30-2002 10:31 PM

On the text option, you click and hold alt while typing 0169
and you'll make © appear

Is that what you mean?
or alt+0174 to get ®

(btw - if you go to Start - Programs - Accesories -System Tools-Character Map, it shows you how to get different little symbols like that £ ¢ )

senrab 11-30-2002 10:50 PM


Originally posted by clarityat3am
I'm inserting text over a pic.....*copyright symbol* photographer name....
Yeah, like what the other people said....the character map or if you have a Mac, the key caps control panel have the © symbol.

Sicy 11-30-2002 11:05 PM

I was trying to figure that out too.. thanks!

KhanadaRhodes 12-01-2002 02:19 AM

the character map comes in handy when i want to type, say, discothèque, bête noire, überscloßis (not a real word anyway), or £240000.

Sicy 12-01-2002 02:49 AM

:heart: character map :heart:

clarityat3am 12-01-2002 10:12 PM

I got it! Thanks everyone! :D

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com