U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   Hello from Dublin!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f288/hello-from-dublin-58904.html)

Kiki 06-25-2002 07:04 AM

Hello from Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hey hey!!!! well im here at Trinity for the summer, studying the Irish Writers and Irish Literature.
My room in the apartment building im staying in actually overlooks the city in the direction of the studios. you can barely see the top of them from my window. I haven't gone down there yet, but willl soon with MullenGirl and CatDubh.

this city is truley amazing, anyone who gets a chance to come here should.

see ya all soon!
Kristen:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

bono-vox 06-25-2002 07:21 AM

Get them to take you to Rythym Records along the Quays and The Clarence :D

Have fun!!!!!!!!!! :D

mad1 06-25-2002 07:24 AM

....and make sure u put lots of Posters up sayin 'Bono-vox wants to snog Larry for eternity while grippin his bum!'

:happy:

bono-vox 06-25-2002 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mad1
....and make sure u put lots of Posters up sayin 'Bono-vox wants to snog Larry for eternity while grippin his bum!'

:happy:

:ohmy:


:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

AND the HOT GUY ;) (the other one)

AM 06-25-2002 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bono-vox
Get them to take you to Rythym Records along the Quays and The Clarence :D

Have fun!!!!!!!!!! :D


oh, no, donŽt go there or youŽll end up spending loads of money on cdŽs, t-shirts, posters...... My credit card is just about to recover after last years visit to the shop



:D :D :D

CatDubh 06-25-2002 04:26 PM

Hiiiii KiKi!!! Call me, call me!! And u better get your arse down to TGIF next Tuesday ;)



:lol:

KhanadaRhodes 06-25-2002 04:31 PM

aww...and i almost studied at trinity college. well i wanted to at least. :D

jkayet 06-25-2002 04:43 PM

Re: Hello from Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Kiki
Hey hey!!!! well im here at Trinity for the summer, studying the Irish Writers and Irish Literature.

Wow, I'm so jealous - that's wonderful! What program are you there through (or just Trinity)??

Crzy4Bono 06-26-2002 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AM



oh, no, donŽt go there or youŽll end up spending loads of money on cdŽs, t-shirts, posters...... My credit card is just about to recover after last years visit to the shop



:D :D :D

Ha ha ha, so true... so true...
My Visa hasn't recovered from ANY of my trip to Dublin...

Kiki 06-26-2002 02:06 PM

I'm studying here through the univeristy of Iowa. its their writing program and i found out about it from a friend of mine. They have it every summer for those interested, but beware, there is a TON of writing to do for it and during it. i have alot of projects and homework to do.....although i still have time to go out and play with MG and Cat!!! lol

Suzie I will be calling you soon, maybe tonight after my lecture.

hello ABEL and RAFFIE and Khanada and Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love and hugs,
Kristen

KhanadaRhodes 06-26-2002 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kiki
Khanada and Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi from both of us!! :D :D :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com