U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   PLEBA Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/)
-   -   Caption this pic! (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/caption-this-pic-44662.html)

madonna's child 04-04-2002 04:26 PM

Adam: Bono, your plugs are coming out

blonde haired girl in front row: Bwah-ha-ha! I am in close proximity to U2 and the PLEBA girls aren't! ha ha ha!!!

elizabeth 04-04-2002 04:28 PM

damn that blonde!!!!


where the heck is this? i am so ignorant of such things.

adam looks HOOOOT!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

*Stormy* 04-04-2002 05:11 PM

It's in the stands at the Irish Meteor Music Awards last month, where U2 cleaned up and won all 8 awards they were nominated for!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Lemon Meringue 04-04-2002 05:16 PM

BONO: What do you lads think, should we do GA next time?

Naya 04-04-2002 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Larry-'I am way hotter than that Justin fool, and I could kick his a** too'
https://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/biggrin.gif

lol
True, very true !


elizabeth 04-04-2002 05:27 PM

why are they all dressed in blue?


------------------
***ALOTWU***

sparkys girl 04-04-2002 06:17 PM

they all look great!! adam looked so GQ as usual! and edgie, one word...adorable!! https://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
lost on a silent planet
two lone, rising stars
locked in a silent planet
so close and yet so far...

elizabeth 04-04-2002 07:20 PM

why weren't they in the front row like at the grammys?


------------------
***ALOTWU***

Kristie 04-04-2002 08:19 PM

Bono: HAHA Look it's a streaker!
Adam: Ah, a man after my own heart...
Larry: *snarl* damn hippy!
Edge: I believe that naked man is moving at a speed of 1.4 meters per second and accelerating at a rate of .1 meters-per-second-squared, which leads me to conclude that he will NOT outrun the security guard.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

GrampsMagee 04-04-2002 08:26 PM

Quote:

Bono: HAHA Look it's a streaker!
Adam: Ah, a man after my own heart...
Larry: *snarl* damn hippy!
Edge: I believe that naked man is moving at a speed of 1.4 meters per second and accelerating at a rate of .1 meters-per-second-squared, which leads me to conclude that he will NOT outrun the security guard.
haha! my human friend, you have tickled my apey funny bone!

*banana of hilarity*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

madamc 04-04-2002 08:37 PM

what's with the friggin bananas? banana of annoyance!

*offers grampsmagee a lemon*

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Ana 04-04-2002 08:44 PM

You crack me up madamc!!! https://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/biggrin.gif

*lemon of HiLARRYousness* https://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/rolleyes.giflol

GrampsMagee 04-04-2002 08:45 PM

I am an ape, specifically Bono's helper ape, and I enjoy bananas. To you, however, I give:

*coconut of silence*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

madamc 04-04-2002 08:50 PM

bananas + coconut = banana cream pie!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

*Stormy* 04-04-2002 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
I am an ape, specifically Bono's helper ape, and I enjoy bananas. To you, however, I give:

*coconut of silence*


Are you someone who works for Bono spying on us to see if we're dangerous or just weird?



------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

GrampsMagee 04-04-2002 09:01 PM

I am simply an ape: I love the sea, I long for my barcalounger and my deceased wife, Grams Magee and my bananas. One day I fixed Bono's shower curtain rod and made him some breakfast, and my life was forever changed. He is a true friend!
Some would say I am but the alter ego of a PLEBAn, but to them, I say, "So? MacPhisto and Fly are but alteregos, as well!"

I am making no sense, and therefore, my fellow plebans, I shall accept your lemon and be back in a jif with some lemonade.

*banana of lemonade*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Naya 04-04-2002 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
I am simply an ape: I love the sea, I long for my barcalounger and my deceased wife, Grams Magee and my bananas. One day I fixed Bono's shower curtain rod and made him some breakfast, and my life was forever changed. He is a true friend!
Some would say I am but the alter ego of a PLEBAn, but to them, I say, "So? MacPhisto and Fly are but alteregos, as well!"

I am making no sense, and therefore, my fellow plebans, I shall accept your lemon and be back in a jif with some lemonade.

*banana of lemonade*


Hi z edge.(I'm taking a guess here)

GrampsMagee 04-04-2002 09:36 PM

actually I revealed my true identity in chat the other day and no one cared https://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/frown.gif
It was sad and apey
However I enjoy my secret identity...it makes one feel like a superhero, it truly and really does, even if one had problems with runon sentences, one can still be a superhero, is it not true?

My captions:

BONO: look! It's my trusted helper ape, GrampsMagee!
ADAM: Hullo, Gramps! We didn't used to get along, but we're on much better footing now...
LARRY: I hope he doesn't take all the bananas for himself! I need my potassium!
EDGE: *lecture about calcium/potassium pumps*


------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Kristie 04-04-2002 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
actually I revealed my true identity in chat the other day and no one cared https://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/frown.gif

I saw, but I ain't telling

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

GrampsMagee 04-04-2002 09:39 PM

thank you my fellow primate!

*fruit basket of good will*


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com