U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Free Your Mind Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/)
-   -   Trump General Discusion II (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/trump-general-discusion-ii-220409.html)

Oregoropa 11-18-2016 01:47 AM

Trump General Discusion II
 
deep - Ford not moving. Making Kentucky Great Again


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

deep 11-18-2016 03:02 AM

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Donald Trump.

coolian2 11-18-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oregoropa (Post 8119726)
deep - Ford not moving. Making Kentucky Great Again


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Trump Takes Credit For Keeping Lincoln Plant In America That Wasn’t Going To Leave

coolian2 11-18-2016 05:11 AM

We can reasonably assume deep will ignore that link

Vlad n U 2 11-18-2016 05:16 AM

deep is essentially a clickbait bot for this board now.

coolian2 11-18-2016 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 (Post 8119744)
deep is essentially a clickbait bot for this board now.

He was when I first joined

LemonMelon 11-18-2016 05:34 AM


LuckyNumber7 11-18-2016 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonMelon (Post 8119750)


Looks like a fake chart to me

deep 11-18-2016 06:37 AM

IDK
4000 retweets and 3000 likes

Headache in a Suitcase 11-18-2016 07:30 AM

Facts. Who needs em when we have our glorious leader? Make America Great Again!

Headache in a Suitcase 11-18-2016 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oregoropa (Post 8119726)
deep - Ford not moving. Making Kentucky Great Again


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ford. Was never moving. Tump supporters fall for yet more bullshit. Nobody surprised.

Team of Imbeciles. Making America Stupid...er

BoMac 11-18-2016 08:39 AM

Jeff Sessions as AG. Cool cool cool.

LuckyNumber7 11-18-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoMac (Post 8119764)
Jeff Sessions as AG. Cool cool cool.


I still think this is one giant troll job. He's HAS to be picking the most controversial folks on purpose. He's passed on the ones like Christie, who people would probably roll their eyes at, in favor of people who have publicly humiliated themselves with embarrassing views or displays of lack of knowledge.

gump 11-18-2016 09:07 AM

If my count is correct, there have been 4 official appointments. One is a white supremacist, another is a known racist, and yet another is a pro-Putin Islamophobe.

Everything is fine.

LuckyNumber7 11-18-2016 09:16 AM

Put the pro-Putin thing aside. Even if that's the wrong view and they're ignorant with their views/poising us for potential failure, foreign policy of such a sort is dramatically different from being an inherently hateful person with power to act on such hate.

gump 11-18-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 (Post 8119769)
Put the pro-Putin thing aside. Even if that's the wrong view and they're ignorant with their views/poising us for potential failure, foreign policy of such a sort is dramatically different from being an inherently hateful person with power to act on such hate.

I think accomodation with Russia on some issues, like Syria, is not necessarily a mistake. Being pro-Putin, as in the person (which seems to be the case here), is a problem, considering the internal (and external) agenda he implements.

LuckyNumber7 11-18-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gump (Post 8119770)
I think accomodation with Russia on some issues, like Syria, is not necessarily a mistake. Being pro-Putin, as in the person (which seems to be the case here), is a problem, considering the internal (and external) agenda he implements.


I suppose. I didn't really word my post all that well, but my intention was just to say that ignorance of Putin isn't as reprehensible as legitimately being a white supremacist, being a known racist, the levels of homophobia coming from folks like Sessions, etc.

Equally, one could equate a support of Putin to the support of the ever-so-quoted Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Being pro-shitty-people isn't past any of our politicians, regardless of which side look.

gump 11-18-2016 09:27 AM

Speaking of Russia, it's astonishing how some of Trump's tactics are eerily similar.

Look at this: How will Trump make America great again? Truthiness

Or think about the Facebook chart above.

And then read this: ‘Out of My Mouth Comes Unimpeachable Manly Truth’ What I learned from watching a week of Russian TV.

LuckyNumber7 11-18-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gump (Post 8119772)
Speaking of Russia, it's astonishing how some of Trump's tactics are eerily similar.

Look at this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ain-truthiness

And then read this: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/ma...nly-truth.html


This doesn't shock me at all.

Early on when Trump was clearly borrowing Hitler rhetoric, the right would throw their hands up and say "oh everything devolved into comparing something to Hitler on the internet!"

But the reality is, in a literal sense, he was likely purposely actually using Hitler's methodology, from a studied perspective. That doesn't mean he wants to commit genocide. But it's foolish to think Trump doesn't know exactly what he was doing on the campaign trail. And it doesn't surprise me that he admires someone like Putin and wants to be just like him.

gump 11-18-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 (Post 8119771)
I suppose. I didn't really word my post all that well, but my intention was just to say that ignorance of Putin isn't as reprehensible as legitimately being a white supremacist, being a known racist, the levels of homophobia coming from folks like Sessions, etc.

Equally, one could equate a support of Putin to the support of the ever-so-quoted Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Being pro-shitty-people isn't past any of our politicians, regardless of which side look.

Agreed on both counts. US politicians are generally quite hypocritical about not supporting authoritarian or human rights abusing regimes abroad. Ethiopia, Uganda and Saudi Arabia are good examples.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com