U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   PLEBA Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/)
-   -   PGP: Meet me at the e stage (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/pgp-meet-me-at-the-e-stage-218796.html)

jeevey 06-20-2015 06:57 AM

That is seriously fucked up. :lol:

dazzledbylight 06-20-2015 05:27 PM

thanks for the Vid JJ

last halt particularly funny! :lol:

arw 06-22-2015 04:49 PM

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

officially done with work! I leave late tomorrow morning for Chicago! :hyper: I'm so excited to see U2 4 times over the next 2 weeks!!!!! :hyper:

Rhiannon64 06-22-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraceRyan (Post 7973405)
And yes, I've been scheming to bring back Mysterious Ways along with my current Sherlock roster and adding a Sherlock/Inception crossover. Because why the fuck not?
Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencemtnkm

Awesome! I love Mysterious Ways! Can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arw (Post 7974075)
officially done with work! I leave late tomorrow morning for Chicago! :hyper: I'm so excited to see U2 4 times over the next 2 weeks!!!!! :hyper:

Lucky! Have a great time! Please keep us posted. Looking forward to hear how the shows went.

ClaytonsKitten 06-23-2015 09:17 AM

36 hours til SHOWTIME. I'm gonna be in Chicago within 24 hrs omg.

I will post from my instagram since it syncs so nicely to twitter, tumblr, and FB.

I'm @ms.ck on Instagram if anyone wants to add me.

See everyone in CHICAGO!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

JJAsi 06-23-2015 09:55 AM

:hyper:

ClaytonsKitten 06-24-2015 05:50 AM

Update: in Cleveland airport, awaiting the flight.

In case anyone DIDNT hear me scream around 8pm my time or so, I GOT GA IN A DROP LAST NIGHT FOR THE 6/25 SHOW.

We had seats but wanted GA so badly. I was a wreck the whole time I was trying to buy them. The app was awesome tho and I will def do that again for future purchases when there isnt a high level of stress.

Tonight we're in 226, tomorrow its GA! First time for all 3 of us. Who would have thought that at 9, my son would be a U2 veteran AND a GA one!?!?

jeevey 06-24-2015 05:53 AM

Wow!!!! So glad for you CK. Prepare to hold the little one up so he can see! What an amazing experience for him. ;)

JJAsi 06-24-2015 06:07 AM

:up::hyper:

ClaytonsKitten 06-24-2015 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeevey (Post 7974658)
Wow!!!! So glad for you CK. Prepare to hold the little one up so he can see! What an amazing experience for him. ;)

Oh we plan on it! He screamed louder than I thought possible when we showed him the confirmation screen last night. Should have recorded it.

domo-kun 06-24-2015 08:07 AM

:lol: Well done CK. Also respect for taking your kid out. I hope he enjoys it. Best thing about them playing arena's is that you can't get a shitty place in GA.
Wherever you will be with your son (you don't even have to line up early I'm told)
he'll have a great view on the screen and the band anyway because of the dividing stage.

Also very happy you got your first GA's. :wave: Go kick ass out there with your family.

dazzledbylight 06-24-2015 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten (Post 7974306)
36 hours til SHOWTIME. I'm gonna be in Chicago within 24 hrs omg.

I will post from my instagram since it syncs so nicely to twitter, tumblr, and FB.

I'm @ms.ck on Instagram if anyone wants to add me.

See everyone in CHICAGO!

:applaud::hyper::hyper::applaud:

have a greaaaattttt time!!!!

Lotus_Om 06-24-2015 11:08 PM

I'll be at the Sunday Chicago show. So excited to seeing my first show ever!! :hyper: looking forward to being with like minded souls! And hearing the band live will be life changing! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

domo-kun 06-25-2015 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzledbylight (Post 7974816)
:applaud::hyper::hyper::applaud:

have a greaaaattttt time!!!!

For some reason I read that with a Desmond Tutu voice in my head... Gee , how come :wink:
Still brainwashed by the claw I guess.

Also random much , Hi Lotus_Ohm :wave:

dazzledbylight 06-25-2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domo-kun (Post 7975322)
For some reason I read that with a Desmond Tutu voice in my head... Gee , how come :wink:
Still brainwashed by the claw I guess.

:giggle:

i probably have a bit of for a cereal advertising icon "Tony the Tiger' in my head! :D

dazzledbylight 06-25-2015 07:30 PM

:wave: Welcome Lotus_Om

wonderful for u!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

You will have a fantastic time!

zuropa_fit 06-26-2015 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaytonsKitten (Post 7974656)
Update: in Cleveland airport, awaiting the flight.

In case anyone DIDNT hear me scream around 8pm my time or so, I GOT GA IN A DROP LAST NIGHT FOR THE 6/25 SHOW.

We had seats but wanted GA so badly. I was a wreck the whole time I was trying to buy them. The app was awesome tho and I will def do that again for future purchases when there isnt a high level of stress.

Tonight we're in 226, tomorrow its GA! First time for all 3 of us. Who would have thought that at 9, my son would be a U2 veteran AND a GA one!?!?

We did the same thing! We had seats for Phx and then when GAs dropped I bought three, for me, the hubs and the kid. The Kid (11-y-o) had seats for the last tour but I wanted him to have the GA experience. He got pretty tired towards the end but had a good time and feels pretty cool. Hope you and your fam had a GREAT time!

arw 06-26-2015 09:06 AM

OMFG!!!! Weds night was amazing but last night was by far one of the best U2 shows I've ever been to! We had north side rail center catwalk and tons of Bono and Edge action :huh::heart:

bonocomet 06-26-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arw (Post 7976081)
OMFG!!!! Weds night was amazing but last night was by far one of the best U2 shows I've ever been to! We had north side rail center catwalk and tons of Bono and Edge action :huh::heart:

:lol: Why the :huh: face. Sounds good! :applaud:

domo-kun 06-26-2015 12:19 PM

You have to understand that its a terrible fate to see the :bono:+:edge: action so up close. :tsk: :huh:

:wink:

BTW.. Its fate right?, not faith, or fait. //doubt