U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f200/)
-   -   THE MOST SMASHED POST EVER? (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f200/the-most-smashed-post-ever-189781.html)

gvox 09-20-2008 10:01 AM

^ I guess you missed the part where I was drunk first, and didn't even realize I was in my office on my computer. :lol:

corianderstem 09-20-2008 10:05 AM

I think what bugged me about this thread was that you created a whole separate thread to point out how drunk you were. Why not just comment in the same thread and laugh at yourself there?

I promise my original comment wasn't meant in a mean-spirited way. For the record, I wasn't drunk when I made the comment; I was at work. And no, I wasn't drunk at work. ;)

bono_212 09-20-2008 10:05 AM

Not talking about you, talking about Drunk Posting in general

The Sad Punk 09-20-2008 10:09 AM

The thing is, Gabe - this is something you do when you're about fifteen. Not posting drunk online, exactly - but boasting about posting drunk online. It's not mature and not impressive.

(I'll try not to act hypocritical here because I'm quite notoriously a drink n' poster too, but the only times I've posted inebriated have been after being elsewhere earlier, and I don't think I was all like HELL YES DRUNK POSTING CHECK THIS OUT I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY!. Alright, there was this one time when I was just at home and there was this bottle of vodka that I really, really wanted to get rid of. Fuck vodka. But like I said, that was just one time. Stay in school.)

corianderstem 09-20-2008 10:10 AM

I have vodka in my freezer. I'm not drinking it, but I swear it's evaporating. I mean, everytime I go into the fridge, there's less Stoli in the bottle. Maybe I didn't put the cap on tight enough ... because gosh, someone must be drinking it.

Or it's just evaporating. Yeah, that's it. Evaporating.

:shifty:

gvox 09-20-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corianderstem (Post 5476233)
I think what bugged me about this thread was that you created a whole separate thread to point out how drunk you were. Why not just comment in the same thread and laugh at yourself there?

I promise my original comment wasn't meant in a mean-spirited way. For the record, I wasn't drunk when I made the comment; I was at work. And no, I wasn't drunk at work. ;)

Ah ok :hug:

The reason I made the separate thread is I think it initially happened in the Bar some time ago, and noone was really in there at that time. Not to mention that I totally didn't even realize I had posted it, so I couldn't have really pointed and laughed at myself there in that context. I discovered it over a day later, and it had been archived. It just occurred to me that probably the funniest part was going about the next day blissfully unaware I had even posted it in the first place, and then seeing it pop up in someone's later quote.

Well, everyone knows I have a warped sense of humour lol!!!

corianderstem 09-20-2008 10:12 AM

:)

gvox 09-20-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sad Punk (Post 5476240)
The thing is, Gabe - this is something you do when you're about fifteen. Not posting drunk online, exactly - but boasting about posting drunk online. It's not mature and not impressive.

(I'll try not to act hypocritical here because I'm quite notoriously a drink n' poster too, but the only times I've posted inebriated have been after being elsewhere earlier, and I don't think I was HELL YES DRUNK POSTING CHECK THIS OUT I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY!. Alright, there was this one time when I was just at home and there was this bottle of vodka that I really, really wanted to get rid of. Fuck vodka. But like I said, that was just one time. Stay in school.)

SP, with all due respect, I've typically liked your posts and have no issue with you, but I have a healthy enough amount of self-esteem that I frankly don't give a flying fuck if someone thinks it was not mature or impressive. You honestly thought I was "boasting"??? FOR THE LAST TIME, I CAME HOME DRUNK AS HELL, THOUGHT I PASSED OUT SOMEWHERE BUT SOMEHOW MUST HAVE MADE IT ONLINE AND POSTED CRAP. I DIDNT SIT HERE WITH A BOTTLE AND A MISSION TO FUCK UP INTERFERENCE.

We must have different senses of humour. I thought I was making fun of myself, as is healthy to do once in a while. I'm not here to impress anyone, I have fun here. End of story. Who doesn't like that about me can take a flying fucking leap, seriously. (and I'm not referring to you)

The Sad Punk 09-20-2008 10:25 AM

:(

:beer:?

No spoken words 09-20-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvox (Post 5476256)
SP, with all due respect, I've typically liked your posts and have no issue with you, but I have a healthy enough amount of self-esteem that I frankly don't give a flying fuck if someone thinks it was not mature or impressive. You honestly thought I was "boasting"??? FOR THE LAST TIME, I CAME HOME DRUNK AS HELL, THOUGHT I PASSED OUT SOMEWHERE BUT SOMEHOW MUST HAVE MADE IT ONLINE AND POSTED CRAP. I DIDNT SIT HERE WITH A BOTTLE AND A MISSION TO FUCK UP INTERFERENCE.

We must have different senses of humour. I thought I was making fun of myself, as is healthy to do once in a while. I'm not here to impress anyone, I have fun here. End of story. Who doesn't like that about me can take a flying fucking leap, seriously. (and I'm not referring to you)

Wow, Gabriel. You'd think with all the chemicals you pour into your body that you'd be a bit calmer.

gvox 09-20-2008 10:36 AM

^ Please tell me that's coffee. I need coffee.

:hug:

gvox 09-20-2008 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No spoken words (Post 5476278)
Wow, Gabriel. You'd think with all the chemicals you pour into your body that you'd be a bit calmer.

Fuck off.

snowbunny00774 09-20-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvox (Post 5476256)
I'm not here to impress anyone

Well I'd say you've been fairly successful then eh? ;)

No spoken words 09-20-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvox (Post 5476281)
Fuck off.

You're a crack up, Gabe.

No spoken words 09-20-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbunny00774 (Post 5476282)
Well I'd say you've been fairly successful then eh? ;)

:heart:

Bonochick 09-20-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvox (Post 5476281)
Fuck off.

Wow...seeing as how I just had to reprimand you elsewhere for talking to members like that, I'd say you are on quite a roll...and not a good one, either.

ONCE AGAIN...allow me to state that no matter how other members behave, that does not give you a free pass to spout off back at them however you would like. If you think there is an issue that should be tended to, hit up a mod. Report the post so that one of us can deal with it. Don't make things worse by retaliating like that.

We're done here.