U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   PLEBA Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/)
-   -   PIC Request: U2 Family (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/pic-request-u2-family-188733.html)

bonozevolik 08-11-2008 10:06 AM

PIC Request: U2 Family
 
I'll really apreciate if someone could upload pics from the U2 family, you know Bono and his family (wife and children), and the same with Edge, Adam and Larry.

Thanks:applaud:

Lari 08-11-2008 11:57 AM

For Bono's pics you can click here:
https://forum.interference.com/f195/l...ly-184619.html

Bono and Edge's Kids
https://forum.interference.com/f195/b...ds-155194.html
:wave:

Caroni 08-11-2008 11:58 AM

I´m afraid that´s a big NO here. Sorry :hug:

Edge_Orchestra 08-11-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroni (Post 5361451)
I´m afraid that´s a big NO here. Sorry :hug:

I gotta agree there. Their kids, for the most part, are not public figures and it is good for us to respect that.

zuropa_fit 08-11-2008 07:32 PM

Unless it's a commonly circulated pic, like something from Rolling Stone or another article or from a book (Anton's taken a few of Bono and his kids) - but paparazzi shots are sort of in violation of their personal lives. There's only one pic of Larry with his kids- on the beach- that I've ever seen. Contrary to our stalker image, we PLEBAns try to respect the boys' privacy. Hope you find what you're looking for in the threads above.

Edge_Orchestra 08-15-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zuropa_fit (Post 5362875)
Unless it's a commonly circulated pic, like something from Rolling Stone or another article or from a book (Anton's taken a few of Bono and his kids) - but paparazzi shots are sort of in violation of their personal lives. There's only one pic of Larry with his kids- on the beach- that I've ever seen. Contrary to our stalker image, we PLEBAns try to respect the boys' privacy. Hope you find what you're looking for in the threads above.

Yeah. I've seen a few posted of Edge and his son at the park and such... bad form. Bad form, indeed. That is a bit too stalker-y

u2gek 08-15-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroni (Post 5361451)
I´m afraid that´s a big NO here. Sorry :hug:

I'm surprised to see this as the Bono in France thread is full of pictures of the kids. I'll admit I LOVE looking at pictures of the band, but I do feel weird seeing pictures of the kids.

ali26 08-15-2008 01:24 PM

u2 & i

Jeannieco 08-15-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u2gek (Post 5372867)
I'm surprised to see this as the Bono in France thread is full of pictures of the kids. I'll admit I LOVE looking at pictures of the band, but I do feel weird seeing pictures of the kids.

Yes, I agree. Or pictures of Bono's lovely wife in unflattering poses.
The knock on the head goes to the paparattzi as I mentioned before in that thread...
It's all about respect and when that line is crossed it's just gross.

msdw59 08-15-2008 07:32 PM

SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT, SHUT IT DOWN!

Carek1230 08-16-2008 12:30 AM

:lock:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com