U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious! (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/the-temple-bar-smokin-hot-and-doozerlicious-173518.html)

VintagePunk 03-01-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by UberBeaver

And I think she can sense my frustration which makes her worse.

That's exactly it. They know. They're a little creepy like that. :shifty:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 10:46 AM

It's getting dark outside. I want it to storm. :drool:

I think I need a new sig. Any suggestions?

VintagePunk 03-01-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
It's getting dark outside. I want it to storm. :drool:

It's just starting here. We're under a freezing rain warning, but so far, it's just snow.

greeneyedgirl 03-01-2007 10:52 AM

Beav, I have a neice that was 3 before she decided who she liked in the family. Most of the time is wasn't even mommy, it was an aunt :huh: and hardly ever daddy.
She'll get used to you :hug:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VintagePunk

It's just starting here. We're under a freezing rain warning, but so far, it's just snow.

VP :hug:

How's momma? How are you?

It was blowing snow this morning, freezing and windy. :mad: I can't wait for the thunderstorms. I absolutely love them. :combust:

the rockin edge 03-01-2007 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LemonMelon
I must agree with TRE about Oasis...hardly crud.

:drool:

VintagePunk 03-01-2007 11:05 AM

It's really coming down now, this grainy snow! :combust: Too bad the board of education didn't have the foresight to cancel schools, so I'll have to go out in it later to pick up Sarah. :mad:

April :hug: My mom's doing well, thanks. Her recovery from the surgery has been amazing. We saw the internalist that treated her cardiac complications yesterday, and got some of her medication issues straightened out. It'll just take a few more weeks and a few more tests to make sure she's going to be stable on them. :)

I woke up to the news this morning that I'm not a millionaire. :angry:

greeneyedgirl 03-01-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

I got an email that said I 'may' have won the UK lottery

:huh:

I didn't know I played it.
How did I get the ticket?

:lol:

the rockin edge 03-01-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

this grainy snow! :combust:

:lmao:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

It's really coming down now, this grainy snow! :combust: Too bad the board of education didn't have the foresight to cancel schools, so I'll have to go out in it later to pick up Sarah. :mad:

April :hug: My mom's doing well, thanks. Her recovery from the surgery has been amazing. We saw the internalist that treated her cardiac complications yesterday, and got some of her medication issues straightened out. It'll just take a few more weeks and a few more tests to make sure she's going to be stable on them. :)

That's awesome about your mom. :up:

It's really dark out now, and I'm sure it's going to start raining soon, but I really want to go out and buy a tote for my knitting - they have cool ones at Target with Blondie and The Rolling Stones logo on them. :hmm:

Still feeling sniffly though, and I'm getting my haircut later on tonight so I'll probably wait.

Thora 03-01-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Same here. :angry:

Plus, I forgot about a co-workers birthday. :huh: I'm in charge of our department's birthday celebrations, so I'm feeling pretty stupid. Thankfully we've managed to pull together something good, but I still feel bad about forgetting.

Headache in a Suitcase 03-01-2007 12:22 PM

general tso's :drool:

VintagePunk 03-01-2007 12:23 PM

Got a call from Sarah about 45 minutes ago that schools were shut down, so I had to go pick her up. It's normally a 5 minute drive there. I just got back. It's brutal out there. :yikes:

Damned school board. :madwife:

Thora, glad the celebration got pulled together. That must be hard, keeping track of everyone!

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
general tso's :drool:

Are you trying to torment me because I'm fasting? :sad:

Is it getting really icy, VP? I don't know how bad it's getting here, but it's raining/snowing, so I'm guessing not too pleasant.

RedRocksU2 03-01-2007 12:25 PM

*lurking*

VintagePunk 03-01-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Is it getting really icy, VP? I don't know how bad it's getting here, but it's raining/snowing, so I'm guessing not too pleasant.

So far it's mostly just wet/grainy snow, but it's really slippery, poor visibility and traffic is bad, with everyone rushing around to get their kids..I'm sure lots of other things will be losing down soon, too. :yikes: The freezing rain is supposed to start here later this afternoon/evening.

Hi RR :wave:

BonosLil'Pal94 03-01-2007 12:31 PM

:shifty:

Thora 03-01-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Thora, glad the celebration got pulled together. That must be hard, keeping track of everyone!
There's only 10 of us, so it is really lame that I forgot! :lol: I've set up reminders for myself now, so it won't happen again.

We don't do a huge party, but we have cake and drinks, and the birthday person has to wear a feather boa and a tiara all day. It's especially funny when it's a guy's birthday! :laugh:

Headache in a Suitcase 03-01-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

short answer, yes.

long answer, yeeeeeees.

RedRocksU2 03-01-2007 12:33 PM

Hello! :)

boy, I am tired.:|