U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious! (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/the-temple-bar-smokin-hot-and-doozerlicious-173518.html)

RedRocksU2 03-01-2007 01:02 AM

^ Oasis lover. :lol:

Lila64 03-01-2007 01:13 AM

At least I don't eat nachos with a fork :sexywink:

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
What other words sound dirty but aren't? C'mon play with me...:yes:
masticate.

As kids we used to laugh at the word "epidurmus".

Also, the phrase, "C'mon play with me," brings to mind a real low, gruff kind of voice that says things like, "Oooh, yeah, you like that, don't you. Yeah, you like that. You're a dirty girl, aren't you. Ues you are. Dirty dirty girl. Filthy girl. Yes, yes you are. C'mon, play with me."* Or maybe that's just me.

*I'll probably say that several times in NYC. Can't help it, it's just a lot of fun. **

**I really like the whole "footnotes" thing.

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 08:15 AM

_________
:hyper: oooh baby i like it just like that, give it to me again, oh baby oh baby

*another excellent use of the footnotes :wink:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 08:22 AM

I think I'm going to try that fasting thing today. :shifty:

So, I just drink juice and nothing else, right? Can I workout later on?

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 08:23 AM

One day should be ok. I think I drank nothing but water. If you have water with you at all times you can avoid feeling too hungry. I did i for 3 days and it wasn't too bad. Not fun, exactly, but not as bad I was expecting it to be.

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 08:26 AM

3 days? :hmm:

Maybe I'll see how today goes and then I'll see if I can do another one.

The weather outside is depressing me. We're supposed to get thunderstorms later on, though. :drool:

How goes it today Beav? Is the baby at home rocking out to your iTunes? :rockon:

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 08:38 AM

She's at home with the wife, and probably being all quiet and cute. When I get home, though, the witching hour(s) begin. She doesn't like me. :sad:

Headache in a Suitcase 03-01-2007 08:54 AM

is 10am too early to crack open a bag of doritos?

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
Never! :up:

'morning all :wave:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase

Doritos for breakfast? Sure, why the hell not? :lol:

bono_212 03-01-2007 09:13 AM

GOoooood morning...from my European Civilizations class...which I have no wish whatsoever to be in

Thora 03-01-2007 09:14 AM

Last night was clear and somewhat warm, but this morning I wake up to lots of snow. :crack: It's gonna be a fun drive in to work this morning!

And I agree with the others - it's never too early for Doritos! :D

bono_212 03-01-2007 09:16 AM

I haven't had doritos in months :(

greeneyedgirl 03-01-2007 09:20 AM

I'm having a Ding-Dong for breakfast :D

bono_212 03-01-2007 09:22 AM

I am now hungry :sad: and have an hour and a half of class left

redkat 03-01-2007 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by UberBeaver
She's at home with the wife, and probably being all quiet and cute. When I get home, though, the witching hour(s) begin. She doesn't like me. :sad:
It's not your fault they're just grumpy in the evening. Put her in a warm bath every evening, she may cry at first then she'll love it.

redkat 03-01-2007 09:34 AM

holy crap it's March 1st!

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by redkat

It's not your fault they're just grumpy in the evening. Put her in a warm bath every evening, she may cry at first then she'll love it.

Well, once my wife comes and takes her, the crying magically stops. :mad: So that's why I think it's me. I've learned that the kid loves noise, but hates the TV. She hates when we are on the computer too. And once she begins expressing the hate, she doesn't stop.

It's kind of scary cause you can get real frustrasted. And when I get frustrated I get mad. But I know better than to start yelling, cause that will just make it worse. And I think she can sense my frustration which makes her worse. I have to push to get all Zen and chill the fuck out. Good thing I'm on this New Testmament kick. :D

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by redkat
holy crap it's March 1st!
:drool:

Beav, I don't know how you do it. Last night Mia was crawling all over me and jumping off of me, and then when she was walking around my apartment she was randomly meowing and I finally went all Flintstones on her and dropped her ass out and shut my bedroom door.