U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious! (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/the-temple-bar-smokin-hot-and-doozerlicious-173518.html)

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by No spoken words

Oh, Beav, it wouldn't be your fault, don't be so hard on yourself.

It'd be yours and Reggie's fault.

:lmao:

That's funny because it's true...:shifty:

Don't spank Maddy too hard...:no: she's just curious...but if she stayed in here too long she might end up bi-curious...:no:

:wink:

Thora 03-01-2007 01:51 PM

I'm usually really good about remembering birthdays, but oh well. What makes it worse is that nobody in our department remembered. :huh: A vendor of ours remembered. :reject: Oh well, we've made up for that, and she's wearing the birthday outfit. Ha ha. We'll have cake and drinks for her later this afternoon.

No spoken words 03-01-2007 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by UberBeaver

Does that mean Reg and I would have to go to each forum and "introduce" ourselves before we posted there? Like John Torturro in Big Lebowski (Top 10 Greatest Movie of All Time.)

Dude - I watched the extras with Samuel L Jackson. When Ricky Gervais says to Samuel L and the other guy, "And...she's not saying you all look the same, she's not racist, in fact, she's been trying to shag a black guy for the past few weeks." and Maggie points to the other guy and says, "That one," I almost dropped my daughter. Hysterical.

I love the Big Lebowski. It's on Mikeflix. I'd place it in my top 10 comedies of all time. The first scene with Turturro kills me.

How many times did I tell you that you'd love Extras?

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 02:02 PM

Season 2 is on now?

No spoken words 03-01-2007 02:03 PM

Season 2 came and went, but maybe HBO is repating it. Actually, I doubt they are, but you never know.

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

Fruit is ok. I have a small plate with less than a handful of fruit on it. :madspit:

Do you think Jesus ate fruit when he was fasting...:tsk:

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 02:04 PM

Oh, ok. Cool. I'll look into it.

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 02:05 PM

Bad news guys, it looks like GNR is delaying the release of 'Chinese Democracy' :sigh:

No spoken words 03-01-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
Bad news guys, it looks like GNR is delaying the release of 'Chinese Democracy' :sigh:
I lose track, is that the 58th or 59th time it was delayed?

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

They would never do that. It will be out, on time: January 1994. You'll see, Reg.

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

If we find out He did, and I didn't, does that mean I win?

I'll make a big banner that reads "I BEAT JESUS!"...and then I'll probably have to wear it in Hell or something, but whatever.

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

They would never do that. It will be out, on time: January 1994. You'll see, Reg.

Guys, look I'm broken up about it too...I mean I figured they got started on it in late '93, you'd think that 13+ years later they'd have it ready for the March 6th date, but apparently they've just started 'mixing'.

Think about it 8 years to lay down the music, 5 years to lay down the vocals...we've got another 2 before mixing is complete...right? :scratch:

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

If we find out He did, and I didn't, does that mean I win?

I'll make a big banner that reads "I BEAT JESUS!"...and then I'll probably have to wear it in Hell or something, but whatever.

That'd be cool :cool:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Do I look like Jesus to you? :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

Do I look like Jesus to you? :wink:

No you look like the 'Virgin' Mama...:shifty:

Please let me 'heal' you...:whistle:

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 02:13 PM

The Ballad of Jayne is one of my favorite tunes ever. I don't know why, it just is. I have to listen to it now.

I'm at the point with the GnR (and have been for about 10 years) that when it comes out, I'd be amazed if it was even average. I'll probably pick it up anyway, I mean, why not? Think of all the money I've saved by not buying new GnR albums all this time. I'm almost not even curious about it anymore, but I want to come out just so it goes away. You know?

UberBeaver 03-01-2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

No you look like the 'Virgin' Mama...:shifty:

Please let me 'heal' you...:whistle:

I'll share my banner with you in Hell.

Reggie Thee Dog 03-01-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

I'll share my banner with you in Hell.

I'll have my own:

"Reggie Thee Dog - Put the Dog in God...Burn Forever A**hole"

No spoken words 03-01-2007 02:19 PM

I'm sitting here at work and am watching Spring Training baseball games. To you, this might mean little, to me, it is a source of joy, for myriad reasons. That's all.

LarryMullen's POPAngel 03-01-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

I'll have my own:

"Reggie Thee Dog - Put the Dog in God...Burn Forever A**hole"

:lmao:

Wonder what mine would say.

:shifty:

"Virgin" - you're funny. I'm shocked frogs didn't come raining down as soon as you typed that. :shh: