U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   DESCRIBE with snow melting on the ground (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/describe-with-snow-melting-on-the-ground-146535.html)

timothius 11-15-2005 08:04 PM

IMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video was wicked. Front row. :faint:

How long did you have to line-up to get in there, whatever it was you have inspired me to match it, gotta be front row after seeing that. :hyper:

redkat 11-15-2005 08:05 PM

<remembers getting annoyed at a few using babblefish to talk

tre

depending on how far back that is i'd go for the much cheaper one :shurg:

timothius 11-15-2005 08:06 PM

^ :reject:

Zoots 11-15-2005 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by redkat
babblefish
:lol:


tre! It doesn't sound like too much difference in location but it IS in price, looks like.

the rockin edge 11-15-2005 08:08 PM

^that's what i'm thinking :yes:

^^^:up: yep, i'm tracking it on ebay :hyper:

ZeroDude 11-15-2005 08:13 PM

Bon voyage it has been a trip. :wink:

anadgemila 11-15-2005 08:14 PM

^ adios Zero Dude :wave:

Zoots 11-15-2005 08:17 PM

auf wiedersehen, ZD! :wave:


:uhoh: :wink:

greeneyedgirl 11-15-2005 08:19 PM

^ not buggin' me :wink:

the rockin edge 11-15-2005 08:19 PM

^:wave:
hey GG, guess who should be coming to St Louis? :hyper:

Ciao ZD :wave:

Zoots 11-15-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by greeneyedgirl
^ not buggin' me :wink:
*pounces on GG*







:wave:

anadgemila 11-15-2005 08:30 PM

Hey GG :wave:

impy13 11-15-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by timothius
IMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video was wicked. Front row. :faint:

How long did you have to line-up to get in there, whatever it was you have inspired me to match it, gotta be front row after seeing that. :hyper:

Our doors were at 6 pm and I showed up at 2 pm. Dallas crowds suck, and my girlfriend and I were the very first people into the pit. When they come back around touring arenas, I'll probably show up about 10 am or so. I think that is a reasonable time. Are they doing stadiums in Australia? If so, you might need to be there a little bit earlier.

I can upload some more videos if you like. I got Low, Til Kingdom Come (where you can hear my girlfriend scream "I love you Will!"), The Scientist, and Everything's Not Lost.

the rockin edge 11-15-2005 08:35 PM

<it's gone really quiet in here now :grumpy:

greeneyedgirl 11-15-2005 08:35 PM

* jumps out of the way and watches Zoot crash into the couch*

Hey Tre :eyebrow: Are you small enough to fit into Redkats suitcase?

:wink:

the rockin edge 11-15-2005 08:37 PM

^:lol: nope, if all goes well I should be getting there by myself:wink:

timothius 11-15-2005 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by inmyplace13


Our doors were at 6 pm and I showed up at 2 pm. Dallas crowds suck, and my girlfriend and I were the very first people into the pit. When they come back around touring arenas, I'll probably show up about 10 am or so. I think that is a reasonable time. Are they doing stadiums in Australia? If so, you might need to be there a little bit earlier.

I can upload some more videos if you like. I got Low, Til Kingdom Come (where you can hear my girlfriend scream "I love you Will!"), The Scientist, and Everything's Not Lost.

Capitalising on bad crowds. :up:

Down here they are playing 14,000 seat arenas (Sydney Entertainment Centre is where U2 played Lovetown & UF tours). There are large groups of us going though (6 and 8 respectively) so it shouldn't be too hard for us to camp early and take turns wandering to fill in the time - especially when the concerts are during school holidays and a lot of CP's base here is teenyboppers. :hyper:

Any videos would be appreciated. :drool:

Zoots 11-15-2005 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by greeneyedgirl
* jumps out of the way and watches Zoot crash into the couch*

mission accomplished. :mac:

impy13 11-15-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by timothius


Capitalising on bad crowds. :up:

Down here they are playing 14,000 seat arenas (Sydney Entertainment Centre is where U2 played Lovetown & UF tours). There are large groups of us going though (6 and 8 respectively) so it shouldn't be too hard for us to camp early and take turns wandering to fill in the time - especially when the concerts are during school holidays and a lot of CP's base here is teenyboppers. :hyper:

Any videos would be appreciated. :drool:

I'd wager 10 am would be pretty solid. Coldplay fans aren't as rabid GA hounds as U2 fans, so it's a much different timeframe.

Uploading a portion of Til Kingdom Come right now

impy13 11-15-2005 08:42 PM

Just say you'll waaaaiiiittt
You'll wait for me

https://s64.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IB08RG62FGVG07MORMP4ZAW41


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com