U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Randoomdumdoomdum (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/randoomdumdoomdum-132921.html)

arw 07-01-2005 06:25 PM

Randoomdumdoomdum
 
I think the anniversary of the orginal randooom thread is in July *moment of silence*

Don't ask me how I remember that :tsk:

arw 07-01-2005 06:27 PM

I'm going to open up a savings account tomorrow :heart: I only have $50 to put in it and can only put an incredibly small amount in it each month but I need to have a backup instead of using my credit cards. Plus I got an email from HR today saying that I get half of the bonus money for my cousin's referral on August 5th and the other half 4 months from then. It will be a good start.

Maybe another trip to Ireland afterall :hyper:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:29 PM

You forgot something :mad:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/06.../macgavin2.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/06...ncinggavin.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/06...sc2/zoomdg.gif

arw 07-01-2005 06:30 PM

https://images.snapfish.com/344349%3B...%3C44437ot1lsi

https://images.snapfish.com/344349%3B...%3B59356ot1lsi

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 06:31 PM

no tim? :sad:

arw 07-01-2005 06:31 PM

I dont' know what's scarier in that pic....Gav kissing Gug or the look on Gug's face :yuck:

arw 07-01-2005 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
no tim? :sad:

:sad: I want to cry when I think of INXS. :tsk: That last thread title was painful :sad:

I can barely listen to them.....

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
no tim? :sad:
No :mad:

arw 07-01-2005 06:34 PM

:ohmy: What's the name of the song Michael Hutchence did that Bono finished?

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
I dont' know what's scarier in that pic....Gav kissing Gug or the look on Gug's face :yuck:
Or how much it turns on ARW to look at that picture. :yuck:


Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
:ohmy: What's the name of the song Michael Hutchence did that Bono finished?
Slide Away :sad:

arw 07-01-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee


Or how much it turns on ARW to look at that picture. :yuck:


:love: even more than The Edge!

arw 07-01-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee



Slide Away :sad:


:sigh: that's it!

*runs to iTunes!*

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:37 PM

ARW, do you have the Hutch/Bono song? I could upload it to YSI for you if you want it. :)

Edit: Nevermind :wave:

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
I'm going to open up a savings account tomorrow :heart: I only have $50 to put in it and can only put an incredibly small amount in it each month but I need to have a backup instead of using my credit cards. Plus I got an email from HR today saying that I get half of the bonus money for my cousin's referral on August 5th and the other half 4 months from then. It will be a good start.

Maybe another trip to Ireland afterall :hyper:

I'm going to start saving toward another trip there....my dad even told me to do that!

arw 07-01-2005 06:38 PM

:mad: it's not on iTunes!!!!!! :scream:

arw 07-01-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
ARW, do you have the Hutch/Bono song? I could upload it to YSI for you if you want it. :)

Edit: Nevermind :wave:


:D send please! I have it on a CD somewhere but no clue where to even look :tsk:

Schmeg 07-01-2005 06:40 PM

Re: Randoomdumdoomdum
 
Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
I think the anniversary of the orginal randooom thread is in July *moment of silence*

Don't ask me how I remember that :tsk:

I was thinking about that last night!!

I wouldn't mind a YSI link for Slide Away, if anyone wanted to share...:D

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:41 PM

Uploading Slide Away to YSI right now. :D

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:42 PM

https://s7.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0DW680DNP6DLR0ECQSZ7WXOUYC

:sigh:

Schmeg 07-01-2005 06:43 PM

:mad: I slept funny last night and I've had a pain in the neck all day long. At this point it hurts down my right arm. :mad:

I joke around a lot with one of the girls at work and I told her I named my pain in the neck after her. :love:

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:44 PM

Re: Re: Randoomdumdoomdum
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg

I wouldn't mind a YSI link for Slide Away, if anyone wanted to share...:D

Me too. :D

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
No :mad:
:(

Schmeg 07-01-2005 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
https://s7.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0DW680DNP6DLR0ECQSZ7WXOUYC

:sigh:

:bow: thanks!

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:45 PM

Bono's verses in Slide Away destroy me. I can never listen to this song without crying. :sad:

arw 07-01-2005 06:45 PM

thank you!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

:(

:kiss:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
:kiss:
:sigh:

arw 07-01-2005 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Bono's verses in Slide Away destroy me. I can never listen to this song without crying. :sad:

I know. I'm kind of used to it with Bono...a lot of his words destroy me and send me to tears. What he says and how he says it is just so beautiful. The voice :drool:

arw 07-01-2005 06:47 PM

:mad: it's a little fuzzy sounding! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797



I know. I'm kind of used to it with Bono...a lot of his words destroy me and send me to tears. What he says and how he says it is just so beautiful. The voice :drool:

So true...

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
:mad: it's a little fuzzy sounding! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Geez. That's just a studio effect. :tsk:

Schmeg 07-01-2005 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797



I know. I'm kind of used to it with Bono...a lot of his words destroy me and send me to tears. What he says and how he says it is just so beautiful. The voice :drool:

:yes: It can be the simplest thing ("I want to feel sunlight on my face," anyone?) but for some reason it becomes more powerful than you'd ever think.

arw 07-01-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee


Geez. That's just a studio effect. :tsk:



:| it is not! I have the CD (somewhere :mad: ) and it doesn't sound like this! :mad:

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg

:yes: It can be the simplest thing ("I want to feel sunlight on my face," anyone?) but for some reason it becomes more powerful than you'd ever think.

That is one of my favorite lines ever...always loved that one.

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:53 PM

Damn these batteries in my mouse! It's driving me insane!

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797




:| it is not! I have the CD (somewhere :mad: ) and it doesn't sound like this! :mad:

Get over it.

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann
Damn these batteries in my mouse! It's driving me insane!
use a corded mouse :D

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:55 PM

Why do I think that something could reappear in someone's sig?

arw 07-01-2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee


Get over it.


https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...domness/QB.bmp


https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...domness/QB.bmp


https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...domness/QB.bmp


https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...domness/QB.bmp

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

use a corded mouse :D

I usually have a stock of batteries but I am without right now.

arw 07-01-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann
Why do I think that something could reappear in someone's sig?

:shifty:

Kariann 07-01-2005 06:56 PM


I knew it!

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:57 PM

:|

arw 07-01-2005 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
:|

:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 06:59 PM

Chill out, ARW. :madspit:

arw 07-01-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Chill out, ARW. :madspit:

:| :eyebrow:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 07:01 PM

Don't :eyebrow: me!

arw 07-01-2005 07:01 PM

I'm leaving! :wave: I'm not wanted in randooom by some people tonight.

See ya!

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 07:02 PM

:ohmy:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 07:03 PM

:confused:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com