U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Randoomdumdoomdum (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/randoomdumdoomdum-132921.html)

TheBrazilianFly 07-01-2005 07:45 PM

:lol:

:sexywink: at Khanada and Queen bee. :p

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 07:46 PM

I'll have to be up by 5am tomorrow to catch the live online feed. :scream:

Schmeg 07-01-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee

Are any Brazilian TV stations that are broadcasting it? I'm going to watch the online feed on AOLmusic.com since the 2 American stations that are showing it here won't be showing it live. :mad:

They'll probably show a lot of the crap in Philly, too. :madspit:

Did I read that they were making a dvd of this, or am I making that up? If there is, can it be available on Sunday, please?

timothius 07-01-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

:hyper: yes please. if anyone else wants it i'll seed for at least the rest of the night :drool:

it sounds like a kit kat to me :hmm: but with a chocolate flavoured wafer instead. but i think they've had chocolate flavoured wafers before as a special edition thingies.

Actually it is very similar to a KK now I think of it. But bigger and fatter (as most Australians are). :wink:

I would ysi a Tim Tam... but by there nature Tim Tam's are seedy... thus must be torrented. :D

TheBrazilianFly 07-01-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

I'll have to be up by 5am tomorrow to catch the live online feed. :scream:
I went to bed at 5 am yesterday! I love having no classes!! :dance:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg

They'll probably show a lot of the crap in Philly, too. :madspit:

Did I read that they were making a dvd of this, or am I making that up? If there is, can it be available on Sunday, please?

Why did we have to get all the shitty acts in Philly? :sad:

I'm pretty sure an official DVD will be released in a few months. In the meantime enajh2 (I'm totally butchering his username :der: ) said he'd be torrenting the stuff he's recorded at TradersDen, I think. :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by timothius
Actually it is very similar to a KK now I think of it. But bigger and fatter (as most Australians are). :wink:

I would ysi a Tim Tam... but by there nature Tim Tam's are seedy... thus must be torrented. :D

here in the states we have a big kat which looks quite similar to a tim tam now that i think of it :hmm:

it's like a kit kat, it's made by kit kat, but it's bigger. :D i prefer it over kit kat (although i prefer nestle's kit kat over america's horrible kit kat or big kat) but size doesn't matter as much as what you do with what you've got. :wink:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheBrazilianFly

I went to bed at 5 am yesterday! I love having no classes!! :dance:

Aren't you going to Paris in a few days? :ohmy:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

:yes:
my ex's brother managed to score tickets to philly. we were all jealous until we read the line-up. then we were like, oh gee have fun!! :huh: :giggle:

timothius 07-01-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

:yes:
my ex's brother managed to score tickets to philly. we were all jealous until we read the line-up. then we were like, oh gee have fun!! :huh: :giggle:

London on the other hand :jealousenvy:

TheBrazilianFly 07-01-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Aren't you going to Paris in a few days? :ohmy:

Yes!! I defenitly need to travel!!! Can't wait to get there!! :dance: The only bad thing is the stupid airports and airplanes! :yikes: :madspit:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

i'd rather see the one in rome :drool:

Kariann 07-01-2005 07:53 PM

I should be going to bed so I can get up for work and then not come home and fall asleep during Live 8.

Schmeg 07-01-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure an official DVD will be released in a few months. In the meantime enajh2 (I'm totally butchering his username :der: ) said he'd be torrenting the stuff he's recorded at TradersDen, I think. :hmm:

:sad: America's taste in music is sooooo bad. One more reason to skip the country for a long-term basis.

I know who you mean and that's great!! :drool:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

i'd rather see the one in rome :drool:

I'll take London and Paris, please :combust:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 07:55 PM

Goodnight, Kariann :wave:

Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg

:sad: America's taste in music is sooooo bad. One more reason to skip the country for a long-term basis.

I know who you mean and that's great!! :drool:

True, but at least we don't have an annoying ringtone topping the pop charts. :huh:

He's the best :drool:

timothius 07-01-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheBrazilianFly

Yes!! I defenitly need to travel!!! Can't wait to get there!! :dance: The only bad thing is the stupid airports and airplanes! :yikes: :madspit:

When you are in Paris just stand around and pretend you're Bono during the ATYCLB period for a few hours in the Airport. Then be Edge. It will be fun. :yes:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

I'll take London and Paris, please :combust:
i'll go to rome alone then. :D

Schmeg 07-01-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

I'll second that! :mad:

:wave: Night Kariann!

Schmeg 07-01-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

Goodnight, Kariann :wave:

True, but at least we don't have an annoying ringtone topping the pop charts. :huh:

:yikes: Very true!!!

:drool: Slow Dancing from Halloween '01 :drool: