U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Randoomdumdoomdum (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/randoomdumdoomdum-132921.html)

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:00 PM

i just realized most of those stills look like shit but i wasn't going for quality, i was looking for the first close-up of each member in the video, hitting pause, then capturing the screen. i didn't even do it right and i got the bit of the player at the top. :der:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:00 PM

I've been watching a Surreal Life 2 marathon all day on VH1. I think this is the third time I've watched this season. :crack:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
I've been watching a Surreal Life 2 marathon all day on VH1. I think this is the third time I've watched this season. :crack:
was that the one with tammy faye bakker and ron jeremy? was that also the one with vanilla ice and gary coleman or am i thinking of different seasons?

i've seen a couple episodes from each season but i've only seen all of this past season with christopher knight, adrianne curry, da brat, etc.

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

was that the one with tammy faye bakker and ron jeremy? was that also the one with vanilla ice and gary coleman or am i thinking of different seasons?

i've seen a couple episodes from each season but i've only seen all of this past season with christopher knight, adrianne curry, da brat, etc.

:yes: Everyone you mentioned was a regular cast member except Gary Coleman; he just appeared in one episode as the manager of a restaurant. Vanilla Ice pissed him off when he tried forcing him to say "What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?" to that one dude that used to be on Different Strokes.

I've watched every episode of season. :huh:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
:yes: Everyone you mentioned was a regular cast member except Gary Coleman; he just appeared in one episode as the manager of a restaurant. Vanilla Ice pissed him off when he tried forcing him to say "What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?" to that one dude that used to be on Different Strokes.

I've watched every episode of season. :huh:

yeah i saw that episode with them in the restaurant and i think i saw one other one.

i don't get into reality television too much. :reject:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
i don't get into reality television too much. :reject:
The only reality shows I like watching are Big Brother and The Surreal Life. Everything else blows. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
The only reality shows I like watching are Big Brother and The Surreal Life. Everything else blows. :mad:
big brother is basically survivor but indoors, right?

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

big brother is basically survivor but indoors, right?

Yeah, pretty much. But with much more drama! :hyper:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Yeah, pretty much. But with much more drama! :hyper:
:laugh:

my mom is addicted to watching everything on bravo...she got me hooked on watching this show earlier this year called project runway :rolleyes: thanks mom :mad: so far that and the last season of the surreal life are the only reality series i've seen in their entirety.

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:24 PM

Oh, Bravo! I used to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy EVERY week, but now it's rare whenever I catch an episode on TV. Ooh, and Airline on A&E! I love that show. It's been months since I've watched an episode, though. Whenever I'm at an airport I'm always on the lookout for a camera crew. :shifty:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Oh, Bravo! I used to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy EVERY week, but now it's rare whenever I catch an episode on TV. Ooh, and Airline on A&E! I love that show. It's been months since I've watched an episode, though. Whenever I'm at an airport I'm always on the lookout for a camera crew. :shifty:
yeah she watches queer eye every week and has said she's going to try to get me hooked. :mad:

i've never seen airline. :hmm: what's the premise?

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:28 PM

Quote:

Each episode showcases the highs and lows that passengers and crew face behind the scenes of the Southwest Airlines. Follow Southwest Airlines pilots, flight attendants, and airport employees as they experience heartwarming passenger stories, occasional outbursts, weather-related anxiety and heightened security measuresall while trying to meet everyone's urgent timetable. A&E Network brings the viewer behind the counter, onto the tarmac and into cockpit for this real life series.

AIRLINE focuses on the ups and downs of passengers and Southwest's staff and crew at Los Angeles International (LAX), Chicago Midway and Baltimore/Washington International airports. Follow Southwest's staff and crew, from the customer-focused flight crews to the hard working ground crews who are often on the receiving end of a frustrated customer's wrath. America's fourth largest carrier, Southwest Airlines originated the concept of low cost, no frills travel and carries 65 million passengers every year.
Season 1 is available on DVD. I wonder if I could rent it at Blockbuster. :hmm: It's so addicting!

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:30 PM

:love: bwi :love:

i've flown in and out of that airport so many times...

it sounds interesting. if blockbuster has it then i could probably rent it for free :hmm:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:32 PM

I wish I could rent stuff at Blockbuster for free. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
I wish I could rent stuff at Blockbuster for free. :sad:
you need to either work or know someone who works for blockbuster. :D

anything that's not a new release can be rented for free. late fees still apply though. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:40 PM

btw, speaking of free: https://iw.rtm.com/colgatemaxfreshins...n/register.asp :shifty:

you can win three free itunes downloads with this. per e-mail address. :hmm:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

you need to either work or know someone who works for blockbuster. :D

anything that's not a new release can be rented for free. late fees still apply though. :mad:

Do you have any rental limits? Methinks it's time to befriend a Blockbuster employee. :hmm:

Queen Bee 07-01-2005 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
btw, speaking of free: https://iw.rtm.com/colgatemaxfreshins...n/register.asp :shifty:

you can win three free itunes downloads with this. per e-mail address. :hmm:

Thanks :D

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Do you have any rental limits? Methinks it's time to befriend a Blockbuster employee. :hmm:
i think it's two or three. :D

KhanadaRhodes 07-01-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Thanks :D
you're welcome :D

:taps foot impatiently for her code to redeem the songs:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com