U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Fantastic 4 looks like shit (https://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/fantastic-4-looks-like-shit-132910.html)

impy13 07-01-2005 04:55 PM

Fantastic 4 looks like shit

"Let's not fight"

"NO...let's"

KABOOM

This movie looks like a turd.

elevation2u 07-01-2005 05:02 PM

i like this thread it satisfies my need for words like KABOOOM!
WHAM!
ZAM!
BANG!
ZIPALAGA!

I should add I have no idea what Fantastic 4 is I presume it is some type of geek film...comic book perhaps?
Anyway I just like to annoy you Sir in my place 13

meegannie 07-01-2005 05:27 PM

Ioan :sad:

elevation2u 07-01-2005 05:35 PM

did you ever see the show Trigger Happy TV... your avatr reminds me of it :giggle::up:

briarrose 07-01-2005 06:35 PM

I'm looking forward to this movie. The game is a lot of fun. But then, I'm a sucker for superhero flicks.

skjuls 07-01-2005 07:12 PM

I laughed at the preview!!

The Thing looks horrid. They should have just did a CGI or digital character like Gollum.

zoney! 07-01-2005 07:14 PM

do you ever have anything postive to say? ever? :|

elevation2u 07-01-2005 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zoney!
me?!?!?!:(

yes...but maybe not online

AvsGirl41 07-01-2005 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by meegannie
Ioan :sad:
I know.

Why can't he find good American scripts??

xtal 07-01-2005 10:52 PM

Ahh, I don't care. I'm going to see it to go see Julian McMahon..The second most hottest guy on the planet.

impy13 07-01-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by a whiney little bitch with a shitty attitude and sense of empowerment from his post count
Are you ever NOT a fucking asshole to me for no reason? Get over yourself. I've got plenty positive to say in my many appreciation threads. Find something better to do than whine about me. Lighten up, stop whining.

Guess I'm still "driving this place down", eh?

Halifax 07-02-2005 01:54 AM

I'm seeing this movie for Miss Jessica Alba :drool:.

impy13 07-03-2005 11:53 AM

Not to rain on your parade, but I could never see a movie just some hot young lady is in it. Gotta have some substance to the film.

Let's see here. How ridiculous does The Thing look?
https://superherohype.com/nextraimages/thethingnew.jpg

trevster2k 07-03-2005 01:16 PM

Well, sex sells though. Not that I fall for it anymore. Look at Jessica Simpson's new video, it is really popular only because she is strutting her stuff in an itsy bitsy bikini. She looks great but does she deserve my money cause she is hot. Nope. I like substance in my women too.:wink:

zonelistener 07-04-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by inmyplace13

Guess I'm still "driving this place down", eh?

Yes! :up:

By the way...you seem intimidated by the "number of posts" I have. I would suggest investing in some self help books or something. I have seen you mention post counts before. To be honest with you, and i do hope you learn this soon....you are not going to feel more "accepted" because you have a "larger" post count.

I would go further into your need of attention, but I feel you feel I have picked on you to much already.

impy13 07-04-2005 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zonelistener

By the way...you seem intimidated by the "number of posts" I have. I would suggest investing in some self help books or something. I have seen you mention post counts before. To be honest with you, and i do hope you learn this soon....you are not going to feel more "accepted" because you have a "larger" post count.

I would go further into your need of attention, but I feel you feel I have picked on you to much already.

Your post count means shit to me. It just gives you a sense of superiority that is completely unfounded.

I don't need to feel accepted by a bunch of strangers. I have a lot of friends on this forum, regardless, and I'm happy with that. I get along just fine with everyone. You just need to learn to get that stick out of your ass and stop complaining about my threads.

If you don't like them, don't read them. Simple as that.

You must feel really hard talking shit to a 17-year-old over the internet though. Biiiiig man.

elevation2u 07-04-2005 11:35 PM

yea, you do have plenty of appreciation threads
involving...
cats
and penguins
:up:

and if you are driving this place down, then hell is quite wonderful.

"where do we go, nobody knows...i got to say i'm on my way down.."

meegannie 07-04-2005 11:53 PM

Quote:

It just gives you a sense of superiority that is completely unconfounded.

Unfounded.

theblazer 07-04-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Not to rain on your parade, but I could never see a movie just some hot young lady is in it. Gotta have some substance to the film.

Let's see here. How ridiculous does The Thing look?
https://superherohype.com/nextraimages/thethingnew.jpg

I bet you squirt over Bono and no one else!

impy13 07-04-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by meegannie

Unfounded.

Shit, close enough. He gets the point.

Thanks though.