Thursday, October 5, 2023 - MSG Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a ticket to this show in Sec 302. But I want GA. So fix this for me universe.

I got a ticket to this show in Sec 302. But I want GA. So fix this for me universe.

Here's a useless anecdote that you may or may not enjoy: Vertigo in LA, I bought a high-up ticket on ebay and stood at the venue forever holding a sign saying "I have a ticket but want a GA" and after a looong time, one appeared over my head from a guy who "just wanted to sit down". It was my 2nd ever u2 show and I got in the ellipse and was freakin' hooked for life.

Here's a useless anecdote that you may or may not enjoy: Vertigo in LA, I bought a high-up ticket on ebay and stood at the venue forever holding a sign saying "I have a ticket but want a GA" and after a looong time, one appeared over my head from a guy who "just wanted to sit down". It was my 2nd ever u2 show and I got in the ellipse and was freakin' hooked for life.

I did enjoy that story!

Yep, similar issue. I have a ticket for 408 but still looking for that precious GA.

Yep, similar issue. I have a ticket for 408 but still looking for that precious GA.

But chance GA is a bad choice this tour... they did price is so it's annoying the same price as the section I'm at, so I don't know what they are trying to tell me with that one...

But chance GA is a bad choice this tour... they did price is so it's annoying the same price as the section I'm at, so I don't know what they are trying to tell me with that one...

See here's what you do: you buy TWO tickets to the same show and run between GA and the 400 section till you decide which is best (or never decide and keep switching!).

Looks like it will most likely be "nah" so the single GA for 10/5 will most likely be available. How in the world does a GA transfer work in the Ticketmaster world?

Last edited:
How in the world does a GA transfer work in the Ticketmaster world?

For these shows it doesn't.
To sell a GA for these shows you have to post it on Ticketmaster's face value ticket exchange once it goes live, then anyone can buy it.

The other option is to find someone here (like djerdap above for example) who's interested. meet them at the show, have them pay you for the ticket and walk in with them.

For these shows it doesn't.
To sell a GA for these shows you have to post it on Ticketmaster's face value ticket exchange once it goes live, then anyone can buy it.

The other option is to find someone here (like djerdap above for example) who's interested. meet them at the show, have them pay you for the ticket and walk in with them.

indeed.

find a fan and help em out.

Anyone ever experience this GA face with other musicians?

I’m now more interested in how and where I find GA seats in there. Not that I see many people doing it that way.

I’m now more interested in how and where I find GA seats in there. Not that I see many people doing it that way.

Can you translate this for normal people?

Looks like it will most likely be "nah" so the single GA for 10/5 will most likely be available. How in the world does a GA transfer work in the Ticketmaster world?

Yep, still interested, and thinking about a couple of options. PMd again.

Haven't personally partaken, but observed Pearl jam using this system last year.
Basically, you just look for tickets on Ticketmaster like usual.
The GA resale ix should be listed as "face value ticket exchange"
But likely they won't stay on the site for long. Folks will probably snap them up quick once they get listed.

Haven't personally partaken, but observed Pearl jam using this system last year.
Basically, you just look for tickets on Ticketmaster like usual.
The GA resale ix should be listed as "face value ticket exchange"
But likely they won't stay on the site for long. Folks will probably snap them up quick once they get listed.

I like what they are going for of course, but be nice if you could transfer them to other fans/friends/family like you can seats instead of just basically giving them back.

I like what they are going for of course, but be nice if you could transfer them to other fans/friends/family like you can seats instead of just basically giving them back.

No easy way to track someone not giving you something beyond the face value for that, hence the gatekeeping.

No easy way to track someone not giving you something beyond the face value for that, hence the gatekeeping.

I get it. It did stop me from asking for extra GA tickets as I knew I couldn't give it to who I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom