Saturday, September 30, 2023 - MSG Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be in town, betting my house for a ticket.

I wonder if there will be any ticket drops on TM a day or two before the concert like there usually are.

I wonder if there will be any ticket drops on TM a day or two before the concert like there usually are.

I'd have to suspect there will be. But could be very minimal especially after they had their hand forced to do a 2nd presale with tix inventory Ticketmaster likely had nefarious plans for.

If anybody has GA for both opening weekend shows but wants to take it in from a different view and willing to swap their GA for a prime 300-level seat for this show let me know :sexywink:

After checking several times a day every day some GA's popped up for this show today. As the order was processing an error came up and no tickets. Such a tease :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

So I posted my sad story on Facebook and now I have a GA to this show, I'll never talk bad about that group again :love:

You guys can but I will need to bite my tongue, until something really dumb pops up... Which is any second now.

Who all here is doing GA for this show?

I think that was a lovely post and she is a spitting image of Ali, indistinguishable really.

giphy.gif

I'm gonna stand right in front of rosephile with my abraham lincoln hat

Back
Top Bottom