U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand - the venue should have known not to sell those tickets at the same price as the ones with a full view of the screens.

On the other hand - people who impulse bought pricey VIP packages who are now complaining that they didn't have time to study a seating chart being heavily impacted is kinda funny.

To be fair to the people buying the packages, with this verbiage you wouldn't think you'd end up under an awning with an obstructed view even if there were some in those sections:

"Vibee VIP Packages include prime reserved seats in your choice of seating level for the first-ever U2 shows at the all-new Sphere. In addition to preferred seating section.."

To be fair to the people buying the packages, with this verbiage you wouldn't think you'd end up under an awning with an obstructed view even if there were some in those sections:

"Vibee VIP Packages include prime reserved seats in your choice of seating level for the first-ever U2 shows at the all-new Sphere. In addition to preferred seating section.."
Oh 100%

The venue and Live Nation screwed this up and are totally to blame.

It's more the over dramatic WE WERE NEVER TOLD THERE COULE BE AN OVERHANG IN THE 100S (we were) and the I'M GOING TO TELL ME CONGRESSPERSON hysterics that are, just, :chefskiss:

There are people on the Sphere Facebook group who are literally writing their congressperson over the P1 overhang and, sigh, god someone needs to tell them that their congressperson doesn't give a turkey about their first world problem.

I understand if you're pissed off and you have every right to be, but this is not a national security concern

That's just next level Karen-ism.

Short of the obvious fuck up that was the ultra thing, I can never understand how or why people complain about shit like this. Get the fuck over it.

Short of the obvious fuck up that was the ultra thing, I can never understand how or why people complain about shit like this. Get the fuck over it.

Some folks aren't happy unless they are complaining.
I think it's about 10% of the general population as a whole and about 80% of those who post on Facebook regularly.

Beer will be served in a glass sphere with no cover and you have to hold it with both hands all night long as it's a fucking circle you can't put down...

Hot Dogs will be shaped like donuts.

Pretzels will be of course shaped like dicks.

Not perfect! Let me explain the difference between list "nazis" and real ones... let me get my great great grandfather out of the asstray to explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom