U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Have extra tickets for any of the upcoming Sphere shows? Need a ticket to a show? Post your requests/needs here.

Please Note - ONLY face value ticket sales are allowed. Any posts listing tickets for more than face value will be deleted.

PLEASE report any attempt by members to circumvent the face value only rule (i.e. PMing direct and asking for more).

please keep this thread strictly to ticket requests and limit other conversation to the general discussion threads.

Last edited:
You think Ticketmaster transfer is the way to go or is there some secret portal? They made it sound like GA was a secret portal to only sell extra tix for face to fans.

Secret portal = giving the buyer access to your tm account so you're sure THEY get the tickets and not some rando on the tm exchange. Might be too icky for some to contemplate. I would point out we've jumped through hoops before, cancelling credit cards and giving those to the buyer, for example. The lengths we must go to...

For seats, I thought if you had a friend and you just needed to transfer the tix to you could via transfer (if not selling)

For seats, I thought if you had a friend and you just needed to transfer the tix to you could via transfer (if not selling)

Seats are transferable, but I’d wait until everything is sorted out and all show sales are finalized before doing it.

I posted this in a Facebook group and it did not go well:

Looking for 1 GA ticket for Sept 30th. I will walk in with you to make it easier. But only from someone who will line up super early to get a rail spot. I will meet you in line just before the doors open so we can walk in together. Face value or less only thanks.

Looking for 1 GA ticket for Sept 30th. I will walk in with you to make it easier. But only from someone who will line up super early to get a rail spot. I will meet you in line just before the doors open so we can walk in together. Face value or less only thanks.

HAHAHA, oh shit that was you.
The rooster is in the hen house.

:lol:

I thought it was obviously a joke but plenty thought I was serious :lol:

Looking for 2 tickets for Saturday 10/7, any price point. We’ll be in Vegas and can pay cash directly to the seller (and take them out for drinks after the show :love: )

For the October 5th show, trading a P4 seat (sector 408, the cheapest ticket available - no Platinum nonsense) for a GA ticket. Covering the face value price difference.

for reals.

i got taken to the woodchipper last night for suggesting that travel insurance was a waste of money.

these are the types of people who take even money on a dealer's ace

The worst was what Best Buy and stores used to ask if you wanted to pay like 29 bucks to cover all issues with your 49 dollar DVD player.

lol once upon a time when i worked at best buy i was given a "final warning" because i refused to push the stupid "extended warranty plans" on every single customer no matter what they were buying. i quit before my next shift.

it was occasionally worth buying the plan for a laptop - 3 years of tech support and repairs is pretty valuable to a lot of people. but the boss insisted i had to do dumb shit like offer an extended warranty on an HDMI cable and there was no fucking way i was going to do that.

lol once upon a time when i worked at best buy i was given a "final warning" because i refused to push the stupid "extended warranty plans" on every single customer no matter what they were buying. i quit before my next shift.

it was occasionally worth buying the plan for a laptop - 3 years of tech support and repairs is pretty valuable to a lot of people. but the boss insisted i had to do dumb shit like offer an extended warranty on an HDMI cable and there was no fucking way i was going to do that.

Yes extended warranty. It went from do you want to buy a 99 cent blank cassette to that over the years.

I’ll just return it in 30 days or take my chances.

Best Buy plans are great in the final year of your tv coverage when shit starts to go and your model isn’t available anymore so you get the newest version of the tv as a replacement. But that’s neither here nor in Vegas

Have extra tickets for any of the upcoming Sphere shows? Need a ticket to a show? Post your requests/needs here.

Please Note - ONLY face value ticket sales are allowed. Any posts listing tickets for more than face value will be deleted.

PLEASE report any attempt by members to circumvent the face value only rule (i.e. PMing direct and asking for more).

please keep this thread strictly to ticket requests and limit other conversation to the general discussion threads.

Good work, sir :applause:

Back
Top Bottom