U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been many a year since I posted. Looking for at least 2 (preferably 4) GA's for Dec 1 or 2. I wasn't able to get any tix when they went on sale. Also, I am very unclear on if/how to buy GA's on the secondary market. Any info that can be provided (or pointing me to where to find the info) is appreciated.

Just scored GAs for 10/21 and 12/16 on ticketmaster.

BTW, I have 12/9 GAs I can't use if anyone wants to buy them (I'll put 'em on the exchange eventually if no one wants them).

OK, now they're just messing with me, right? 9/29. I now only have 9/30 to go to cover all the dates for the 3 (hahaha, sure!) trips.

I also would like 1 more ticket to the Killers tonight, for my sister...throwing it out there in case the craziness continues.

2 GAs are up for Oct 11. Maybe we can set up a ticket drop thread that people can subscribe to so they get notifications? I realize there’s only a handful of regulars here but the initial ticket onsale saw a bunch of old timers surface. I dunno…

2 GAs are up for Oct 11. Maybe we can set up a ticket drop thread that people can subscribe to so they get notifications? I realize there’s only a handful of regulars here but the initial ticket onsale saw a bunch of old timers surface. I dunno…

Great idea. I think people have set up a face value resale like this with success already.

Old timers. Ouch.

Does anyone need GA for 10/7? I will have a pair I will be posting and can try to coordinate a time next week (traveling tomorrow). Posting here first before I open on the FB group.

I’m interested in the pair

Excellent! So glad that they might go to an interferencer. On the road today but we can try to coordinate a time for release when you can hopefully catch them first. You can PM me or email me at Spamthisaccount at comcast dot net.

:)

Helping Sell Tickets??

I bought two tickets through fan site. I have questions and could use help:

1) I have the tickets on my phone only. Did they even come in traditional ticket format?

2) Due to a ridiculous series of events, I sadly cannot attend. The tickets are for Oct. 5 and are section 107 row 19 Seats 7 and 8.

3) It seems TicketMaster (TM) is not re-buying these tickets (or at least not yet).

4) I am not looking to make $ but am merely trying to get my money back for these rather expensive seats. Can people here make suggestions on next steps? I don't know if the tickets are transferable yet either (again, came there TM). I feel like such a "newb" (is that term still used?) but I'd love to let someone who wants to go use these tickets. I have the order number and original price information. via the TM pass event from the ticket.

Again - not looking to make money, just get mine back and help a U2 fan. But the process to return or sell back or whatever is not easy. Can anyone help?

I bought two tickets through fan site. I have questions and could use help:

1) I have the tickets on my phone only. Did they even come in traditional ticket format?

2) Due to a ridiculous series of events, I sadly cannot attend. The tickets are for Oct. 5 and are section 107 row 19 Seats 7 and 8.

3) It seems TicketMaster (TM) is not re-buying these tickets (or at least not yet).

4) I am not looking to make $ but am merely trying to get my money back for these rather expensive seats. Can people here make suggestions on next steps? I don't know if the tickets are transferable yet either (again, came there TM). I feel like such a "newb" (is that term still used?) but I'd love to let someone who wants to go use these tickets. I have the order number and original price information. via the TM pass event from the ticket.

Again - not looking to make money, just get mine back and help a U2 fan. But the process to return or sell back or whatever is not easy. Can anyone help?

1. Digital tix only
2. ok
3. Correct
4. You can attempt to find a buyer on here or one of the FB groups and once you’re set, will be able to transfer the tix through Ticketmaster. Don’t share the order # with anyone.

If this was meant for me, I might need guidance on how to do that.
Thank you. I am not sure how to transfer at all yet - might need help with that.
Screenshot_20230717-123024.jpg

Should be a button on the bottom left to transfer.

You'd sell it first, be it through here using PayPal, Venmo, whatever... and then transfer the ticket to the person's email.

GAs can't be transferred, only sold through ticketmaster, which is why the button is grayed out on my app

Coordinated a ticket drop with innominata. Went scarily smooth considering TM.

A couple of lessons learnt:

1. Go through the motions of selling the tickets before the actual scheduled time. Provide SSN, checking account info, etc. stop just shy of actually listing.

2. I posted right at 8 pm as planned. I had an email from TM at 8:01 that listing was live and another email by 8:04 that tickets were sold.

has anyone heard anything about selling GA through TM if you are outside of north america?

i've seen a few people on other sites who have tried, and been told by TM that this cannot be done.

i'm in UK and not sure if i can go. so may have 2 x GA for oct 20 that i might need to sell. from what i have seen so far the only safe route is to give someone else access to your TM account, which i am not keen on doing

1. Go through the motions of selling the tickets before the actual scheduled time. Provide SSN, checking account info, etc. stop just shy of actually listing.

2. I posted right at 8 pm as planned. I had an email from TM at 8:01 that listing was live and another email by 8:04 that tickets were sold.

That's terrifying. Was innominata just ok if someone else swooped in?

And from me, a huge THANK YOU!

I was definitely a bit wary considering past TM experiences, but this went as smooth as it could have gone. Tickets were posted on my side in 1-2 minutes after getting Miroslava’s email.

The only thing left to do is a round of cocktails in Vegas!

I can't believe they're requiring your social security number and bank info. Just refund the card payment, wtf.

Good luck, Russell.

Back
Top Bottom