U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snagged two in 310 for Sat. 11/4, just when it was looking "fairly bleak".

(Remind me, are there problems with 301/302/308/310? Don't seem super-popular. Oh well.)

Snagged two in 310 for Sat. 11/4, just when it was looking "fairly bleak".

(Remind me, are there problems with 301/302/308/310? Don't seem super-popular. Oh well.)

Seats on side always go last. Didn’t see many left like close to zero when I looked but I was in oct shows.

Seats on side always go last. Didn’t see many left like close to zero when I looked but I was in oct shows.

True but at that point, I was grabbing them for the price ($270 or whatever) when the rest in the same section were like $500+.

(The price still hurts.)

2 shows for sale

I have a pair of shows of reserved seat tickets that I am selling at face value:

Saturday, October 28 (2 tickets @ $140 each) - Section 405
Saturday, December 2 (2 tickets @ $140 each) - Section 408

Hit me up if you’re interested.

Last edited:
I got ticket but it hasn’t got to my account yet. It’s there but says zero tickets. I assume part of the fun more waiting.

Yes it says check back later when I checked another way.

I got ticket but it hasn’t got to my account yet. It’s there but says zero tickets. I assume part of the fun more waiting.

Yes it says check back later when I checked another way.

That's what happened w/the first tix. It said "0" for quite a while then they showed up a couple hours later(?) as a non-0 number.

It seems like plenty of tickets were available today and most of us got tickets via pre sales. I of course got same seat basically for 2 shows using Presale and general sale so that’s just amusing.

So I’d call this a big win overall for fans even with the overhang issue that got fixed.

Be nice if we all could get GA. But that doesn’t work math wise.

For anyone who is planning on transferring or receiving non-GA tix, and hasn't done it before, I just tested transferring from my wife's account to mine.

It glitched on the receiving end on the first try but worked about 20 mins later.

Be nice if we all could get GA. But that doesn’t work math wise.

There're not enough GA tix for the 12 regulars on Interference? Or even with the resurgence of old visitors returning the past weeks bringing the total users to 69?
Must be a small GA!

There're not enough GA tix for the 12 regulars on Interference? Or even with the resurgence of old visitors returning the past weeks bringing the total users to 69?

Must be a small GA!

Not small.

Tight.

Nobody's really sure.

Initial press reports on The Sphere (not necessarily these shows) had it at 17,500 seated and "up to 20,000" with standing room.

Nobody's really sure what the true breakdown is. If they're eliminating seats to have a GA it could conceivably be MORE than 2,500 to get to 20,000.

Still a lot of unknown with this venue.

If the seating chart is more or less to scale, then I think that range is a reasonable guess. But who knows if the stage is really just that square in the middle or if it's wider (I'd guess wider but again who knows).

If the seating chart is more or less to scale, then I think that range is a reasonable guess. But who knows if the stage is really just that square in the middle or if it's wider (I'd guess wider but again who knows).

The front will definitely be wider…

I’m looking for any pair of tickets for 9/30. I tried to score for a group and (sort of) let a couple people down, so I’m just hoping not to get slammed by the aftermarket. Thank you!

Just gauging what’s out there amongst both the good people AND morally corrupt rubes of Interference…

Is anyone trying to offload a single in the 400s for 10/25?

When / Does Ticketmaster Start Letting People Unload Their Tickets in Fan Exchange and/or overcharging via reselling as StubHub and other places seem to be going strong... I'm seeing people pay 4 times as much for literally the tickets with the overhang in the way that are still available for FACE on ticketmaster...

I always wonder are those real deals or just things those sites do to make people excited about using their site?

I haven't bought actually tickets from stubhub maybe ever... my dad did for like hockey games.

But I always get too nervous to use any 3rd party site to get a deal.

I'm just curious as hell to see what "the market" looks like on ticketmaster. Sometimes you can get good deal when people realize they bought way too many tickets.

When / Does Ticketmaster Start Letting People Unload Their Tickets in Fan Exchange and/or overcharging via reselling as StubHub and other places seem to be going strong... I'm seeing people pay 4 times as much for literally the tickets with the overhang in the way that are still available for FACE on ticketmaster...

I always wonder are those real deals or just things those sites do to make people excited about using their site?

I haven't bought actually tickets from stubhub maybe ever... my dad did for like hockey games.

But I always get too nervous to use any 3rd party site to get a deal.

I'm just curious as hell to see what "the market" looks like on ticketmaster. Sometimes you can get good deal when people realize they bought way too many tickets.

I did look at Stubhub today< i haven't listed my seats there, but prices in the same section 303 ($267.88 face) have come down from over $400 a few days ago to just over $300.

Stubhub doesn't include fees by default in the price listing, you have to go turn it on, but they were an additional $74 or $84 for the buyer.

I've never dealt with the Ticketmaster Face Value Exchange, but they must get a piece of action on it and I can't see them forgoing it forever. Maybe there's some threshold of seats that have to be sold the regular way before they open it up.

I've been on the fence about the Vegas shows and money was tight when the presale happened. But lately I've been reconsidering going and I have two friends who have expressed interest as well. I'm thinking about going to the December 2 show. Ticketmaster has nothing, and Stubhub has seats running about $200 a piece for the 400s section. In the 10 U2 shows I've seen in the past 17 years, I've always been GA but I was on top of my game, buying during the presales and such. GA at the Sphere, at least on Stubhub is ridiculous. I'm looking for 3 tickets, ideally for GA but I'll take anything that anyone is looking to offload.

I actually discovered Interference while searching for tickets for the Vertigo tour in Tokyo and it was the people I met here who helped me see U2 live for the first time in November 2006. Hoping for the same good fortune this time around it.

I GA at the Sphere, at least on Stubhub is ridiculous. I'm looking for 3 tickets, ideally for GA but I'll take anything that anyone is looking to offload.

GA for the Sphere shows are only able to transfer at face value on the Ticketmaster F2F Face Value Ticket Exchange, so be wary of listings on StubHub and the like.
They could do a workaround like having 4 tix and selling 2 or 3 and walking in with the buyer, but that's probably the only way.

GA for the Sphere shows are only able to transfer at face value on the Ticketmaster F2F Face Value Ticket Exchange, so be wary of listings on StubHub and the like.
They could do a workaround like having 4 tix and selling 2 or 3 and walking in with the buyer, but that's probably the only way.

Thanks for the tip on that. The TicketMaster Face Value Ticket Exchange isn't up yet, correct? I wonder if it's worth waiting for that, of if I should just get these $190 tickets in the 400s. I don't know much about the venue. How bad would those seats be I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom