May 7, 2018 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not giving U2.com any more money so I guess I'll try for 2 GAs in the general sale.

Got 109 row 8, which was about where I was for i+e. Great seats for cheap except for the part where you can't really see the screen. :-/

Not giving U2.com any more money so I guess I'll try for 2 GAs in the general sale.

Same here. I renewed Nov 1st (because they told me I had too) but I need more than 2 tix. Sort of bummed, if I had known about the 2 tix limit I probably wouldn't have renewed. But after seeing all the issues and drama surrounding this presale, I feel bad for even complaining.

I'm going to attempt to buy tix in the general, we'll see how that goes. :hmm:

It's a glitch on the seating website map. It looks like they're available, but no one can get them. On the app, they are shown as what they truly are - resale only.

:down:

I'm having the same problem. Can't register for the second show. Cool. :hmm:

Still can't register for either of the new dates, says deadline is in a little over 2 hours. How is it possible they manage to make this MORE confusing and frustrating?

Is there an onsale at all for these 2 new dates or is it just for general sale (non-verified)? On the original round of shows there was:
1) experience
2) innocence
3) citi
4) onsale (verified)
5) general sale (non-verified)

I wonder if they're just skipping step 4.

In fact, it looks like they're skipping Citi presales too (or at least there's no announcement about them). So just 1, 2, and 5.

Either they're doing non-verified or letting previous verificarions for night 1 carry forward ... but no new registrations.

Either way, how hard would it have been to add a sentence to the reg. page on U2.com to explain this?

I ASK YOU. ugh. HONESTLY.

Some folks on Zootopia are saying that the verified onsale is Monday @ 10am and will be for people who registered for SJ1. The general (non-verified) public sale is Monday @ 2pm.

I got a GA for the second show in today's presale. Will try to get a GA or two for friends on Monday, but will not be holding my breath.

In fact, it looks like they're skipping Citi presales too (or at least there's no announcement about them). So just 1, 2, and 5.

The Citi Presale page shows the Presale for SJ2 and LA2 will start on 12/7 at 9AM. If you previously registered for either city you should receive a code.

Flying in on Saturday. These will probably be the only 2 shows on this leg for me.

Back
Top Bottom