May 22, 2018 - Chicago, IL - United Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's exactly what I said when I got the news the morning of show day

Hey everyone,

This is Matt from the crew over at U2Start - long time visitor, but this is my first time actually posting here.

On May 23, the night of Chicago II, my U2 tribute band Without U2 is going to be hosting a pre-party at Reggie's in the south loop. Doors are going to open right around 5PM, for fans to do dinner and drinks before the show. Without U2 will play from 6-7PM, and promptly at 7, we've got the Reggie's shuttles going to United Center for us.

After the U2 show ends, the shuttles will pick you up and run back to Reggie's so you don't have to worry about parking/uber/transportation near the arena. There will be some live band karaoke going on at Reggie's when you arrive back, if that's your thing. All of that is included w/ a $10 wristband - if you're interested you can snag some advance tickets here. The band does play Reggie's from time to time and it can get tight, so grabbing tix ahead of time is always a good idea.

I'll be Edge for the evening, so if you make it, please do come up and say hello! Hope to meet some of you there.

-Matt

U2_PreParty.jpg

This will be my lucky 13th U2 concert! Love going to Chicago for U2. Can't wait!

and my first in the U.S., after 35 years seeking U2 and visiting two times "The Tree":wave:.
The concerts before took place only in Europe. I am very glad for this opportunity.
Exactly 3 weeks until ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom