June 9, 2018 - Uniondale, NY NYCB Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, so I missed the JT 30 tour due to physical limitations (overweight/bad legs/no stamina) & I have been heartbroken ever since. I need to see My Band. I have to see My Band. And the fact they are playing on Long Island for the first time since, I believe, 1992 makes this date a must-see for me. Uniondale is about a 40-minute drive, no having to drive to The Meadowlands this time around. This show, plus the David Bowie Is exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum, will make this a happy Spring!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Was that a $115 seat similar to the secret value seat on I+e?

I think it's similar to the secret value seat, but it was $170! I know, way too much, don't think I will pay that much for any other seat I might get. 122 was $115.

I got one seat in Section 122, Row 4, Seat 2-2. $138.50. I found one seat in Section 5, 5th row, across from the e stage but it would have been over $400 with the fees & the parking. Whatever. I'm glad just to be there.

I got one seat in Section 122, Row 4, Seat 2-2. $138.50. I found one seat in Section 5, 5th row, across from the e stage but it would have been over $400 with the fees & the parking. Whatever. I'm glad just to be there.

And we're happy you'll be there! I wouldn't have paid $400 either.

I've just made the decision not to go tonight. I hadn't realized today is the same day as the Belmont Stakes, which is going to mess up traffic big time!!!! I also would have needed to rent a car, so I'm not going to have that expense now.
I don't know why, but I'm just not as excited about this show as I've been in tours past. I DO wish I could have gotten a ticket for David Bowie is at the Brooklyn Museum for today, I could have taken the LIRR & seen this glorious exhibit for the second time. That will have to wait until July.
I'll see Our Band at MSG the end of the month. I hope everyone there tonight has a great time!

Back
Top Bottom