June 26, 2018 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet! I nabbed a GA yesterday too but might be going with seats in 110 instead that a friend has. One night of seats seems like a nice break.

Yeah, I was actually saying yesterday when I got the GA that I wouldn't mind trading this one for the right seat, so we'll see what happens.

I may hold the GA on the off chance of one more area show. But that is seeming rather doubtful.

Well most tours I do half GA and half seats. Right now I have 5 GA and 1 seat. Also never done 2 consecutive nights of GA before, and I'm not sure I want to start, I'm old. ;)

Well whaddya know, got the perfect trade for my MSG night 2 GA already and I didn't even have to do the asking. And exactly what I wanted too - Sec 2, Row 1. Ticket gods are good to me again. ;)

I got a "shitty" seat for night 2 (behind stage, sec 112 I think) in todays' presale even though I didn't have the right CC and I don't know why it worked, but the fucked up system that has fucked so many somehow came back around and un-fucked me. Does that make any fucking sense?

I think Sec 2 is $87, same as GA. It was definitely the same as GA last tour. Great seat besides the screen thing, I sat in that section for an i&E show, but seat 19 sounds like I might see some screen, albeit an extreme side view.

Sorry, was asking Clerks :)

Yes sec 112 and 218 for msg. Say limited view. So yes 47 or 62.50 when all said and done. I doubt I can see any of big screen that or those nights but I enjoy behind the stage.

Got ga for both nights. Info for anyone flying into town for this (like myself). David Bowie Is exhibit is running at the Brooklyn museum at that time. Got my tickets for that too. Super excited. Two nights of U2 then Bowie exhibit.

I got GA for night 1. Try for 1 in general for this show and fail

Had a whale of a time trying to get any ticket in the Verified fan presale. Site wasn't working. No Floors/GAs available. :(

Code sale started at 10, I think 2pm will be when they drop the code thing.

I easily grabbed a 114 about 50 minutes ago for a friend using her code and account because she kept getting errors and couldn't pull anything up. Also easily grabbed her a Loge 6 (roughly equiv. to MSG Sec 2) for Boston right after that.

Back
Top Bottom