June 25, 2018 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck everyone with tixs The Boss is also doing this verified tix option its ment too be a right nitemare.....!!!!!!
Just a heads up

So last time they had what 8 shows in a row at MSG for I&E? Now we get 2 at most right? Is that also experience related?

So last time they had what 8 shows in a row at MSG for I&E? Now we get 2 at most right? Is that also experience related?

Still early days my man room for other shows im guessing more U.S shows after 29/6 which is my Bday like a lot of others are saying why drip the dates out..!!! Just drop the dates they clearly know the legs for this run.

The Boss did the same thing dripped the dates..!!!!

There should be two at each of Nassau, MSG, and Prudential, so at least six for the area, could get a couple more in, so could end up with 8 again in the metro area, just not all at MSG this time.

Mate they're playing three different fucking places in NYC, what are you complaining about?

On social media everyone just kicking off Oh is this all we are getting..?? No UK/EU dates etc etc
makes me laugh so much :lol:

Mate they're playing three different fucking places in NYC, what are you complaining about?

NYC "area"
Trust me, you don't want to spend too much time in either Newark or Long Island.

They put Starbucks in NYC across the street from each other because we're a lazy bunch.

And I'm complaining that there aren't 8 shows in a row at MSG. I thought that was clear.

Clerks, shouldn't you be hoping for an XL Center appearance?

Hey anybody else remember that fucking amazing time on I&E when Lady Gaga joined them onstage for Ordinary Love?

Just watched that again today. Brilliant. Hope we get more moments like that on Experience.

:up:

Hey anybody else remember that fucking amazing time on I&E when Lady Gaga joined them onstage for Ordinary Love?

Just watched that again today. Brilliant. Hope we get more moments like that on Experience.

:up:

Yeah. I was 2 deep at the e-stage and wishing they were playing something else.

Clerks, shouldn't you be hoping for an XL Center appearance?

I still pretend I live in NYC and I'd rather take the train to MSG than drive to anywhere in CT to see U2. I saw them once in Hartford, CT and it was closet I ever got to Bono and Edge, and that was enough for me.

Do you think signing up for general sale will screw up verified status with fan club. Already stressing about getting tickets ??????

Cheers. Read FAQ this morning. Glad I did. I was showing up as verified experience but didn't realize I had to subscribe early as I used my codes for JT tour.

GA sections in MSG seating map

After 15 minutes of re-searching on TM, 2 GA tickets in section "GA03" popped up. After buying them, I noticed on the MSG seating map that there are three small GA sections at the back listed as "01", "02", and "03", which seem to be unique to MSG. I bought the tickets assuming that, like in tours past, the GA section didn't matter. Anyone get GA tickets listed in a section higher than "03" (which would quell my concerns) or listed as "GA SRO" (which would kinda tick me off)?

Last edited:
If it says GA on your ticket then it is GA - the number there is just for accounting purposes. If it says Sec 1, 2 or 3 without the GA in front of it and with a seat number, then it would be those seated sections. So your ticket says GA03 then do not worry, it is floor standing.

Anyway, now I am really in, with a GA. :)

In too with about 30 dollars worth of extra fees. They are really just fucking with us these days. Is anything just a fair price? Does Gray Papaya still have the recession special or is it now like 9.99 plus service fee for 2 hot dogs and a drink?

Also sure it's all legal BS, but just like a car -- just tell me the final price.

Just write 109.25 at the price of the ticket from jump street. Include all the fees you know you're going to charge us at the end.

Looks like I'll be visiting my favorite city in June?????? . Got the two experience emails then hours on the phone. Got a call from fan support today and got my two ga tickets. What a terrible experience but it finally worked out mainly due to the moderators at zoo topic. Especially Mich40

Section 2

What's the deal with Section 2- anyone ever sit there?
I put in Floor seats at MSG, but there weren't much available, and I kept refreshing and it gave me this section so I took it.
Didn't realize till late they were seated, but at least Im in.
Is the view obstructed from here (sound equipment and what not).
Anyone have experience with these seats?

What's the deal with Section 2- anyone ever sit there?

I put in Floor seats at MSG, but there weren't much available, and I kept refreshing and it gave me this section so I took it.

Didn't realize till late they were seated, but at least Im in.

Is the view obstructed from here (sound equipment and what not).

Anyone have experience with these seats?

Basically floor risers at the back of the floor. You probably won't see the screen but you'll be well positioned for a clear view of both stages.

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/67565/Madison+Square+Garden/section-2/row-15/seat-12/

Back
Top Bottom