June 17, 2018 - Washington, DC - Capital One Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing the reverse Headache I see

Yes. I’ll split time between the cities since I have, like, a house and dog and marriage in DC and not keen on leaving any of those things. But the move was born of economic necessity, and will be very good for my career.

Anyone doing anything fun before the show tomorrow?

Last edited:
Have fun tonight! I lived in DC until three months ago, and would be hyped for this show if I were still there.

If anyone's looking for cool pre or post-show dive bar near the arena, Rocket Bar is good. I went there after a Kanye show and thought it was fun.

I’d remained relatively unspoiled before tonight’s show (save for the return of MacPhisto and Acrobat, because I just couldn’t resist.)

Yet, I had two teary eyed moments tonight.

There was something so poignant about Bono saying “Iris. That was my mother.” It really hit me.

Same for when he pulled the lightbulb out of the little home during 13. The callback to the beginning of the Innocence shows, here to close out the Experience shows. It wasn’t really something.

Incredible. Otherworldly, as always.

It was a great show. There is such a thing as being too close, as Bono basically vanished during the “troubles” part and I felt super disconnected. On the whole, the 2015 show was better, but this one had wildly emotional moments and was pretty satisfying.

Arenas, always. Please.

It was a great show. There is such a thing as being too close, as Bono basically vanished during the “troubles” part and I felt super disconnected. On the whole, the 2015 show was better, but this one had wildly emotional moments and was pretty satisfying.

Arenas, always. Please.
Yea I feel the higher resolution hurt the ability to see him up close during Cedarwood Road

Back
Top Bottom