Set list party : BOK Center, Tulsa; May 2, 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: 12 hours to showtime, but better early than never.

Just in case there are people who haven’t read the spoilers - I’m still a little skeptical that Acrobat will show up tonight - still in the “Believe it when I see it” mentality.

For goodness’ sake, I also hope that they have rehearsed Streets secretly.
Anyways, I can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves. Nothing like a U2 show.

:wave: 12 hours to showtime, but better early than never.

Sorry for starting the thread early. The mentioned song in the previous post is my all-time favourite song. So, I wanted to take the honour to start the thread. I am already shaking in anticipation.

Fine with me, I’m not the boss! :D I think quite a few of us are shaking as well - this can go great or horribly wrong.

I'm excited for my shows next Monday and Tuesday. I am trying to temper my excitement re Acrobat, but ..... they HAVE to play it early in the tour on a two-night stand before eventually dropping it and pissing off everyone ..... right???

I'm excited for my shows next Monday and Tuesday. I am trying to temper my excitement re Acrobat, but ..... they HAVE to play it early in the tour on a two-night stand before eventually dropping it and pissing off everyone ..... right???

Well, how often did they play rehearse it compared to ones that didn't get played on the last tour? Like, for example, The Playboy Mansion and whatever else that never got put into a show in 2015?

Well, how often did they play rehearse it compared to ones that didn't get played on the last tour? Like, for example, The Playboy Mansion and whatever else that never got put into a show in 2015?

No clue. But it's appeared in the rehearsals leading up to the show, so I'm taking it as a good sign.

What time will the band take the stage tonight ? Hoping to catch a periscope

What time is it in the world?.....
Showtime :hyper:
No Really It's
ACROBAT

Looks like I'd just barely make the show on time if I hopped in my car right now and drove from Dallas to Tulsa. If only.

200.gif

What up, fuckers?

So it looks like U2Valencia rented out a van for the first 2 shows.

[TWEET]991748759532032001[/TWEET]

Back
Top Bottom