Omaha Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Geez the way Bono introduced 13, I thought they were going to do something special before it.

What is it that plays on the PA after the band leaves the stage? I can't remember and the periscope ended before I could place it.

I think Tulsa wears the crown.

SFS AND 13! SFS AND 13!

No.

I'll take Gloria, IWF AND RFD. But, yeah, getting Horses would've been amazing.

I guarantee SLC would have got the exact same setlist as Omaha. They don't exactly pull out surprises in fly-over country.

I would rather sit through SFS and 13 and try to figure out which one is the evil twin than not hear WGRYWH.

Well that was lame. I think they built a terrific show, but dropping RBW and not adding anything is a shame.

I’m going to insist LA1 had the best setlist because:
1) I really don’t care about Wild Horses
2) I’m extremely biased

They are definitely lazy, inching closer and closer to JT 2017 territory.

Or rather, they’ve created their most theatrical and scripted show yet and have left zero room for variation. I think they’ve gone too far in that respect, particularly with the e stage being just as scripted as the innocence section.

Or rather, they’ve created their most theatrical and scripted show yet and have left zero room for variation. I think they’ve gone too far in that respect, particularly with the e stage being just as scripted as the innocence section.

One of the best parts about the i+e tour was how unpredictable the e-stage portion of the show could get. I miss that.

I actually thought the acoustic takes on the Ellen show were good and yet the current tour take of Best Thing is crappier. Meh

I'm looking forward to the SOE 2037 tour when they play This is Where You Can Reach Me Now for the first time ever.

Back
Top Bottom