Newark Setlist Open Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some reason they stopped playing RFD. I highly doubt it will appear at MSG. Gloria or ABOY... probably ABOY.

I'm honestly "surprised" they haven't thrown New Year's Day into any sort of rotation since it appeared early on in St Louis. It would be super easy to fall back into that song, even more so than ABOY, Gloria, or Electric Co.

I was at St Louis, and I sort of forgot it was even there until I looked back at the setlist.

I'm honestly "surprised" they haven't thrown New Year's Day into any sort of rotation since it appeared early on in St Louis. It would be super easy to fall back into that song, even more so than ABOY, Gloria, or Electric Co.

I was at St Louis, and I sort of forgot it was even there until I looked back at the setlist.

But why ABOY?

I didn't forget. I had the Tulsa setlist in my head and was hoping for RFD and Wild Horses just because. New Year's Day is superior to the other two of course, but for the novelty I thought it would be cool.

Then in Atlanta I got Gloria. So no complaints there.

It is a mystery why RFD isn't a regular.

I would expect Gloria to be in show three at MSG.

I keep lurking here to look at the setlists in hope that they bring Horses back, but to still no avail :(

How can U2 mis-treat such a beautiful song???

Teasing it on social media and then playing it on the opening night, only to drop it, is in a way more disappointing than them not playing it at all.

I wonder if it was always meant to be an opening night thing only?

I keep lurking here to look at the setlists in hope that they bring Horses back, but to still no avail [emoji20]

Teasing it on social media and then playing it on the opening night, only to drop it, is in a way more disappointing than them not playing it at all.

They played it at the Apollo so I guess they are presenting wild horses as a rare treat for this tour.

Good chance as any they play it tonight.

Last edited:
I keep lurking here to look at the setlists in hope that they bring Horses back, but to still no avail :(

My sentiments exactly. Before this tour, I had given up all hope of ever hearing it live. Then they posted it. Toying with my emotions! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom